1000+ Currently active users

Axyon

Reaction score
Somewhat of a milestone here- we've got over 1000 people browsing the forums due to the source code commotion. Quite impressive, I must say!

Yep, and forums still are fast. Homelan does a good job with a server I might say.

Yeah and 600 posts and 43809 views is amazing in such short time... This certainly is the largest dedicated HL2 forum on the net. That single thread is larger than some forums I know :)

Indeed.

But wait, make that 2000 users. Christ :thumbs:

Jesus, I take it back, forums start to slow down :) Number of users still growing, but from where?

It increased by 30 people the last 5 seconds.

Btw, its starting to become afternoon on the east coast of the US. You can bet alot of people are going online now. Even more so on the west coast (morning?)

Lets post the numbers and see what it max out too! :D
Though keep at least 100-200 people between, dont want 1000 posts ;)

It's hopeless getting any answers from the thread about the Source Code so I'll ask here. Has the source code been released or what?! And I've already forgotten what you can use it for.

No, picutes of it was leaked by someone, hacker or dev.

Oh, and what's the point of the program?

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
No, picutes of it was leaked by someone, hacker or dev.

Not just pictures, the (supposed) actual code is circulating the 'net at the moment.

Crap its rapidly sinking, it topped at around 2320... Now its 2290 :(

What code?!?! What can we do with the code, man!!?!?!?!

Yay! 200 members! woot!
You can code with code.

with the "code" leaked, what you CAN do is delay the HL2 release even further. :(

All these new people browsing the boards are just asking for a new moderator to be added!

It's a dirty job, but i'll volunteer ;)

5064 is the new record, which is frankly quite astonishing.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
5064 is the new record, which is frankly quite astonishing.
Im betting it would have been WAY higher if it didn't take 10 minutes for the forums to load when that many people were in. Im betting it would have been at least over 10000 if the servers could handle it.

Back