A Flood of Games

Wheaties-Of-Doom

Space Core
Reaction score
Extra Credits uploaded a video today talking about the flood of new games to Steam and Apple's AppStore. Thoughts on the matter?

Better search engines with tag-based categorization, as well as user ratings and analysis of what groups of games are commonly played by people.

All of which the Steam store already does, if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps it could be done better, though.

Better search engines with tag-based categorization, as well as user ratings and analysis of what groups of games are commonly played by people.
This.

I dont find it overwhelming at all. I dont look into stores to find the games I want to play. I see them on news sites, youtube and sites like that. I play alot though, so maybe I just know really good what I want, so I find it quickly.
Still, imo people are exxagerating a lot. I also dont understand how people can buy 100 games on steam sales which they never will play anyway.
Sure the tools could be better, but thats not the only problem, its also the people who are too lazy to do something themselves.

Back