Americans live in tents, have eaten entire population of birds

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
...according to North korean propaganda film.

A propaganda video apparently made by North Korea claims US citizens live off SNOW and have eaten the country's entire population of BIRDS.

The bizarre film shows a dystopian American society where the streets are piled with body-bags and filled with homeless drug addicts.
Most people are forced to live in tents and “buy guns to kill each other, especially children”, according to the video.

well the gun part is true

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4839271/North-Korean-video-shows-dystopian-America.html

lol'd at the part where they said there are no birds in the trees except for these (shows picture of birds in trees)... they will be eaten on Tuesday.

My friend took me to obtain some fresh herbs and didn't tell me that we were headed to a tent village. Kim Jong-un (or as I like to call him, Rim Job Phil II) apparently knows wtf is up.

To be fair, depending on the state, you will find poor people living in third world conditions here. It's pretty sad for a country so dense with resources.

If I was actually a good person, I would dedicate my life to driving around the country with the sole purpose of bringing homeless people to Portland, OR. Those hippies love more flock! You can walk block by block and get fed 3 times before you get to the next street.

The misuse of the term population is grinding my ears. Which species did they pick?

As fake as this video looks, I so want it to be real since this is the only real way the North Koreans could make Americans look like they have a WORSE lifestyle than the people they're broadcasting to.

Back