Americans: "Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives"

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
haha that's from a FAQ aimed at non muslims about muslims

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say "you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife." If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We Indians look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common in the affluent circles of Bombay.

4. A woman who has more than one husband will have several sexual partners at the same time and has a high chance of acquiring venereal or sexually transmitted diseases which can also be transmitted back to her husband even if all of them have no extra-marital sex. This is not the case in a man having more than one wife, and none of them having extra-marital sex

lol ya that makes a ton of sense

It is not true that two female witnesses are always considered as equal to only one male witness. It is true only in certain cases.

it's not true except when it's true

Naturally as soon as Islamic Shariah is implemented positive results will be inevitable. If Islamic Shariah is implemented in any part of the world, whether it is America or Europe, society will breathe easier. Hijaab does not degrade a woman but uplifts a woman and protects her modesty and chastity.

this guy is out to ****ing lunch

http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=154&chapter=1#q11

We are concerned Muslims, from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds, united by: our belief (Tawheed), with conviction in the Qur'an (being the last revelation from Allah to mankind revealed to his last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Sunnah (injunctions, laws and practical examples of the Qur'an in action) of the Prophet (PBUH), and the rightly guided Predecessors (the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) and successive generations).

yaddayaddaterrorists

RJYMCA said:
stern's new idol?

no one will ever replace my one true hero:

attachment.php

I like pirates

Back