Any tips on how to improve on CSS?

try playing cs_office takes alot of tactics, teamwork and skills (if in a good server)

I play with bots lots of times...but my CSS lags alot and i am always in the custom map fy_snow.
So it lags when i make the bots have knifes only and then it freezes up and then it goes back to normal and a terrorist with a knife kills me.Thanks to lag.Anyways,i tried to play on cs_office on a server with only 4 bots and about 3 players,but i kept getting killed by a guy with a sniper rifle.I need tips on aiming now. :p

Get a proper pc, good mouse/mousepad, find a good team and join. The rest will work out. If you really mean practicing skills, try to really focus on doing things systematically good. Aim near corners at head height, take your own reaction time in account when aiming at corners so you can shoot and hit asap. Try to never fire while you're moving. Shoot in bursts of 2. Practice strafeshooting (strafe, stand still asap, burst, strafe, stand still, burst, strafe, repeat). Play deathmatch regularly.

But the best way to get good at the game in general is to join a team and play against other teams of the same skill level.

i think i turned my mouse sensitivity to 10.00 i guess...but anyways,somehow i keep getting headshots by moving and having the weapon m4a1 carbine.So i guess i have good aim.NEXT QUESTION FROM ME:So,when i went in fy_snow i turned the bots on expert and gave them knifes only,but they are acting like they are on the difficulty of easy.What do i do?

:p

Back