Anybody here own a nice ride?

What in your opinion, are the best vehicle companies?

• CHEVY

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • DODGE

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • FORD

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • TOYOTA

• HONDA

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • NISSAN

• PORSCHE

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • FERRARIE

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • DELOREAN

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • CADILLAC

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Max_Payne

Spy
Reaction score
Well i just wanted to know if im not the only one here to own a nice ride. I got a 81 Z28 camaro , its ****ing sweet. I owuld love to hear what other vehicles you people own. Please post pics, descriptions whateva! lol

PEACE

Link to my car. (im the one in the blue shorts booyah.)

http://www.cardomain.com/id/max_payne0369

I have a Titanium w/ Black stripe around bumber 1990 Ford Mustang GT
uber leet

very very sweet ride dude. i love mustangs. does it have the 3 or the 5 liter in it?

I don't own a car, yet. But my dad does own a 2003 Cadillac CTS. Almost exactly like the one used in The Matrix Reloaded. God, I love that car. :)

the GT, 5.0!

"Beat it guys, its the heat!"
"Five 0, common guys, Five 0!"

o, kool.

im just waiting to hear about an idiot buying a Dodge Tomahawk, crashing going 300 on the highway, and beeing launched into the future.

ahahah sweet mcfly. i dont know about u dude, but i love smokin those gay ass honda's off the line lol. rice rockets blahhh. Hey dont get me wrong their great cars, good on gas and comfortable. but keep that gay ass pimped shit off da road lol. I mean my lug nuts need more torque than their engine puts out! lol

PEACE

Mike

Max_Payne said:
ahahah sweet mcfly. i dont know about u dude, but i love smokin those gay ass honda's off the line lol. rice rockets blahhh. Hey dont get me wrong their great cars, good on gas and comfortable. but keep that gay ass pimped shit off da road lol. I mean my lug nuts need more torque than their engine puts out! lol

PEACE

Mike
yeah, i know. they have nice interiors, but when they get riced up with those damn body kits and clear lights, they look so gay, and they still get 18 second quater miles.

i mean where do u get off reving your engine on the line and it sounds liek a ****ing dirtbike!!!? STUPID KIDS AND THEIR MONEY! lol man my friends dad ownz a 71 satellite with 600hp, man when he revs it, the end of the world is comin! lol WOOT!

PEACE

Mike

man the delorean will kick the sit out of any car. and by that i mean in a demo derby. plastic vs stainless steel, whos going to win

i'm sorry, but a 81 z28 isn't that much faster than a damn honda :-\

Max_Payne said:

PEACE

Mike

Lol, I just bought a 2004 Honda Civic Sedan :(. I don't give a damn about performance or looks (performance = money). It is really comfortable and gets awesome gas mileage. I needed something realible, cheap and fuel efficient.

Before that I had a 1987 El Camino (only had a 305 though). That was an awesome car. It cost way to much money to keep fixing it, so I got rid of it for a Honda Civic. (Flame me all you want but I couldn't afford to keep fixing it, much less improve it)

I have a lotus elise, does that count as a 'nice ride', its not on your list.. ?

hey blah i dont have anythign against them lol never had. i just hate it when young guys or gurls pimp them out and they have no idea what th hell their doing. Ohh and the el camino rocks! lol

PEACE

Mike

and lotusandy right at the begining of this thread i said , post pics descriptions of ANY wicked vehicles that u may own. lol rad please.

PEACE

Mike

ahahahah snafu do u have any idea what camaro's can do ? lol my o my.

PEACE

MIke

Bam. My Ride :p

Attachments

• 1337ride.jpg
    1337ride.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 181
lotusandy said:
I have a lotus elise, does that count as a 'nice ride', its not on your list.. ?
i dont even believe it.....
are you kidding? how much did it cost?

User Name said:
I don't own a car, yet. But my dad does own a 2003 Cadillac CTS. Almost exactly like the one used in The Matrix Reloaded. God, I love that car. :)
Your dad shoulda gone for the CTS-V......

I dont own a car yet. Infact i got a driving lesson in 20minutes :hmph: but i voted for Honda as the best car company. They are reliable, fast, look nice, are'nt stupidly overpriced like ferrari's and can turn corners unlike your american cars. *thinks of Civic Type-R* *drools*

You didn't have VW on the list!!!! How can you have Ford, Chevy and Toyota crap on there but not VW?

golf!

lol FERRARIE :p

ok, I don`t see any German brand other than Porsche??? Wtf? Where is Bmw, Mercedes, Audi??? :eek:

What about Lotus, Rolls Royce, Rover, Maclaren, Lambourgini?

To name but a few...No they aren't all German, although they seem to have bought most of them ;(

Yeah me to...Although I was downloading something at the time. Is it just me, or does that white bag have a sort of glow? :)

No it really glows, its for your safety at night... very safe bike :thumbs:

Back