Anyone got any new year resolutions for games? :P

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

Yes I realise that probably sounds sad but I'll ask just cos I kinda have some :LOL:

Buy less games - I got lovefilm late last year and so far it has saved me alot of money on games and dvds. However I know i can take that further considering sssoooooo many games nowadays imo just aren't worth owning when most have so little replay value with or without multiplayer.

I'm not much of a multiplayer kinda guy really apart from BC2 so it has made me realise that i've still wasted quite a bit of money even tho I know this :(
so why do i do it? well I think that is the second one below.

Don't be so affected by hype - yea I need to stop this one. Its because of this stuff I bought games like RDR, halo reach and black ops when each of those only deserved a rental at best.
And god knows that the CoD this year will be just like the last 4 of them so i had better stick to my guns this time :|

Hopefully this year i'll spend alot less money than 2010. Right now I have only got 7 games that I will definitely buy as opposed to god knows from last year =s

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot one: go through my backlog =s

Finish all the games I haven't finished yet.(damn Steam sales)

To play way less. Seriously. Games take up too much of my time and money to really bother this year.

Get everyone and their mother playing Arma 2.

Maybe actually get past the archives on Amnesia. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

I think I may get rid of Gamefly. I have a backlog like you wouldn't believe and it would be nice to finish some I've started. But yeah theres no longer a point in playing the latest games when I haven't even touched my best games

Principally I think mine is to finish a few older titles I've bought. I've quite a few unfinished games lying around that I'd really like to complete. The problem is that often it's quite hard to get back into them if it's been so long, and sometimes it's necessary to start from scratch (which can be a drag, esp with RPGs). Still that's my intention.

Principally I think mine is to finish a few older titles I've bought. I've quite a few unfinished games lying around that I'd really like to complete. The problem is that often it's quite hard to get back into them if it's been so long, and sometimes it's necessary to start from scratch (which can be a drag, esp with RPGs). Still that's my intention.

2 games that come to the top of my head are Lost Planet (I could never finish the ending boss and it frustrated me to the max)
and Kameo, I'm on the 2nd last area too but I have no motivation to finish it

Finally get a better PC. Also play games more than I do now, damn social life!

Never pre-order another Call of Duty game, that's mine.

Play games other than Modern Generic Shootan revision xxxxx

Mine was to play more of what I have. Not that I've accumulated tons, but enough where I feel bad about it. And I realized that my hours played last year was really pathetic.

Going through the short games at the moment (enjoying the ones from secret santa-ing, yay), then will try to get through some of the old games. Tomorrow and this weekend might be my last free time for a long while.

Finish the singleplayer games I start playing, pretty much. The last one I finished was Episode 2.

Back