Are Steam Trades In Trouble? - ValveTime News Round-Up (10th December 2015)

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
In this stupidly overdue Round-Up episode, we're playing catch-up with all the latest talking points! These include the recently delayed release of the HTC Vive, Valve's potential involvement in Double Fine's newly announced Psychonauts 2 project, and our own reveal of a bunch of screenshots from Half-Life 2: Episode Four dating back to around 2008!

Once you're done, be sure to check out our other video content, to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and TwitchTV. Thanks for watching!

but in all seriousness. you missed out on the more recent post on hacked accounts, pales in comparison in worthy news. (i get it, no time)

i'll recap for the future news update video.
Pc gamers on steam.. at least, less than 1% of them are shit at being safe online. I suppose thats not that bad, given around 150 million are on steam but there is that likely gap of active accounts to idle accounts that are just used for alts. 77,000 each month is staggering. Stupid kids clicking on malware, oh what a generation....

but on this update, its been raging for a while now. For and against mobile use to get thru the mutli-factor authentication. It derives from this
Something You Know, Have, or Are

not many services online require you use an app just to verify. am angry because i take lots of precautions more than i really need too. and yet pc users who know what their doing online, get sidelined by the fact that dump shits only care when their stuff is stolen.

What sad computer illiterate generations have spawned.

only reason i took on a diploma in IT Networking, was to understand better the hardware/software i use daily.

Last edited:
I really don't think, that Erik Wolpaw has much to do right now in Valve.
Multiplayer titles don't need much writing (well, some TF2 updates have creative backstory, but that's all).

I really don't think, that Erik Wolpaw has much to do right now in Valve.
Multiplayer titles don't need much writing (well, some TF2 updates have creative backstory, but that's all).
He's involved in writing most of the stuff for TF2, as well as most of the comics.

yeah of course. aside from tf2 comics am not sure what else he likes to do. gaming most likely?

that long time animator left, months ago.

wow down turn at Valve......battle stations!

but after seeing that auto build lab for the steam os controller, and the aperture laboratories log on the robotic arms, got geeekky.

we know valve have stuff going on, big secret stuff. notable valve employees, their current workings? they prolly do alot of other things

Back