BF2 Thread

KoreBolteR said:
wow great cheers jimbo ill check this out :thumbs:
yeah im downloading it now as my system is the same except i have a x800xt so i wanna see it in high res.

NikolaX said:
this is old GIG vid, but now in the hi rez
yeah you're right, still wanna see it though in all its glory. :naughty:

NikolaX said:
big filez, but i will download them too :)
edit: got the 1st part, lol these german guys are hilarious. :LOL: :p

the quality still isnt the best.

i am now on part3, yes very ugly rez, blured.
as you said , very funny guys lol

but lots of action on vids.

NikolaX said:
i am now on part3, yes very ugly rez, blured.
as you said , very funny guys lol
what is everyone using to watch these wmp? or something else? the quality isnt the best. ;(

it is not with players, just recorded in low rez

i am using winamp and bsplayer

NikolaX said:
it is not with players, just recorded in low rez

i am using winamp and bsplayer
ok im using windows media and divx. i love the blur effect. :thumbs:

im not gonna download that, but can someone give me an idea of how it seems to run on that system (3.2, 1gb, x800pro)? It's quite similar to mine, and wondering if it runs nice and smooth:)

J_Tweedy said:
im not gonna download that, but can someone give me an idea of how it seems to run on that system (3.2, 1gb, x800pro)? It's quite similar to mine, and wondering if it runs nice and smooth:)
well supposedly the version of bf2 they were running was unoptimised, it looked good but i noticed some tearing and a slight stutter but that could be coz of the vid capture.

they say it in the vid, the german dudes, they say its bumpy coz of the version, not their system. :thumbs:

New preview from planetbattlefield

3 pages from planetbattlefield
http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf2/features/articles/ears/bf2preview/index.shtml

bad :
The recommended requirements for Battlefield 2 were 2.5 GHz CPU, 1 Gigabyte of RAM, Radeon X800 or higher, and Geforce 6800 or higher.
but it is recommended only for hi settings

The minimum requirements for Battlefield 2 were 1.5 GHz CPU, 512mb RAM, 1.4 shader model video card being ATI Radeon 8500 or above, and NVIDIA Geforce FX or above (Geforce 4 series will not work :flame: ).

but good thing this game WILL ROCK :bounce: :thumbs:

The first thing I noticed when I spawned was seeing an explosion and fire coming out of the windows of a building, and it looked stunning. The sounds of the game were just simply amazing; it felt as you were actually there as I heard explosions, gunfire going off everywhere, and the sound of a jet engine above me as a plane flew by. The game itself was well balanced as I did not see one class being over used or one weapon dominating.

you will be ok, on 512

i will upgrade on 2 mb, just to be sure ;)

I was actually thinking that some time I should look up some of those old posts people made about EA "milking" the BF franchise with this one.

Direwolf said:
I was actually thinking that some time I should look up some of those old posts people made about EA "milking" the BF franchise with this one.
yeah hehe those *nervous laugh*.

still, none of us have played it yet, it could blow. :dork:

most likely not though. ;)

KoreBolteR said:
im upgrading too 2mb too.

did you try UK online , they have 8 Mb adsl, i tryed but i am to far away from tel. link, so only 2 Mb for me :(

Direwolf said:

No its everything but BF, EA milks! ;)

According to Dynabyte, a dutch store, BF2 will be in stock june 23rd. And contrary to earlier reports it doesn't come with a headset. If you do want a headset, you'll have to order the Battlefield 2 Commanders Edition which will costs 10 euro's more. That's the version I'll be getting ....

Shakermaker said:
According to Dynabyte, a dutch store, BF2 will be in stock june 23rd. And contrary to earlier reports it doesn't come with a headset. If you do want a headset, you'll have to order the Battlefield 2 Commanders Edition which will costs 10 euro's more. That's the version I'll be getting ....
yes in the us its free(supposedly), not here :frown:

I know at the very least in the US we can get it free with the preorder.

Jangle said:
does it have in-game voice stuff?

Yes it does. But you can also use Ventrilo or Teamspeak.

Congrats on yer 900th post btw!

That's it..I gotta go get DC installed again to tide me over 'till the demo.

Yes!!! this all sounds exciting i cant wait to be a part of this clan that i wanted to start but was to lazy to finish lol. But we will get together like he said and make the buddy list and have fun playin. YAY

nah its new for me too, nice vid, the death animations or ragdolls if it uses them still look very weird.

meh to vids i want it now.

Any more news on when we'll see a demo? Last I heard was June...but that's like 3 weeks or less 'till release :( I was hoping for one in May sometime.

AmishSlayer said:
Any more news on when we'll see a demo? Last I heard was June...but that's like 3 weeks or less 'till release :( I was hoping for one in May sometime.
i read its coming out the day its released in europe which is quite gay,

off topic: i remember when i first came here you had over a thousand posts or so and i had only a few, now im nearly up there with you. :)

Back