Cannot progress further in chamber 14

A

Apollo2012

Greetings to you all.

After launching portal and advancing throughout the levels with relative ease, I came to encounter a challenge in chamber 14. What's in plain sight, is the round energy holder pad and a cube nestled away in a corner, atop a large structure of sorts. Incredibly, I have attempted every conceivable and viable method of reaching the cube. Am I missing something in this chamber? Perhaps a bug I'm encountering? Or is there something I'm evidently oblivious to? Frankly, I'm stumped. :|

Eternally grateful for anyone to point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Apollo2012

pictures, what a cube is to you may be a rectangle to others :)

I think you put one portal on the wall near it, then fling through it, then again to reach it.

I got past that this morning, but I don't recal what exactly test 14 looked like. I can't load it up until I get home. Any more details?

Put a portal high on the wall opposite the cube - more or less overlooking the ball catcher. Then place the other portal at the bottom of the dropoff that used to be stairs and jump through that. The fling should get you across.

i've gotten to the end where
they try to burn you and got past the flames...then flung up to the tanks and went through the stairways but the second door you can open crashes portal

Back