change ratings

Nobody cares.

Edit: Like, really. I didn't even think the rating system was still a feature since the new layout.

STFU Vegeta this is a serious problem.

We can't have the only guy who rates threads screwing up, what if it was your thread that got one star?

Good question, I rated a thread just to see but nothing change.

Yet I know my rating still exists somewhere in that thread so this 1 star thread screw up is still a serious problem.

EDIT: Seems you can rate a thread more then once, better go fix your shit before the forum breaks.

I too need a rating fix. I accidentally rated this thread 5 stars, and meant to rate it 1 star. Fix plz thx.

EDIT: Vegeta, its in the same place where you rate it. They're invisible stars though, and you have to mouse over to see the stats.

5jFg6.jpg

You should know this, being such a forum vet. -1 rep 4 u.

To the OP, I found your rating and changed it for you. (As far as you know anyway ;) )

I just changed it back, and using his profile rated three other threads at two stars instead of four, and one at three stars instead of five, and one at four stars instead of one, and removed seven ratings from random threads, and rated three locked threads five stars, thus skewing the average rating dramatically! Ha ha ha ha haaaaa

Back