Changing User Name

Narcolepsy

Reaction score
Is it possible to change your user name on this forum without making an entirely new account? If it is, how should I go about doing it?

Thanks.

Adrien C said:
You need to contact Munro.
Just post here with what you want your name changed to, and your reasons for wanting to change your name and I'll get an administrator to check it out for you.

Sure, thanks for your help.
I want to change my name to Narcolespy, for three reasons:
1.) It's a cooler name.
2.) It's my name on all other forums/internet-related things.
3.) To preserve anonymity. The last three letters in ZoomaCLW might stand for something... :)

ZoomaCLW said:
Sure, thanks for your help.
I want to change my name to Narcolespy, for three reasons:
1.) It's a cooler name.
2.) It's my name on all other forums/internet-related things.
3.) To preserve anonymity. The last three letters in ZoomaCLW might stand for something... :)
That's a pretty reasonable request providing the name is still available :)
I'll get an admin to do it ASAP.

We ask for a reason because we get people changing their name on a whim and they end up wanting to change it back or to something else.

Thanks Chris_D. If Narcolespy isn't available, the old standby is Narcoleptic, which is almost as cool. :)

I don't mean to push, but did this endeavor get delayed? If you're busy, that's fine.

Sorry, changed :)

Narcolespy :p?

I'm sorry but that's too funny :D The DoO isn't supposed to make typos :D

Alright, you're going to kill me now.

WARNING: IDIOT ALERT:
I typed Narcolepsy wrong. I meant "Narcolepsy". Like the sleeping disorder.

Could you change it one more time? Please? I won't mess up again!

Heh sorted.

Hey i also would like to request a username change. I want my username to just be Sesto Elemento not {SSR}Sesto Elemento because that {SSR} thing was just a server community tag i no longer want.

Back