Conan the Barbarian Trailer

He looks more like Conan should than Ahnold did.

ya but he looks samoan. at least ah-nold looks european

I also agree with you especially in physique; conan isnt supposed to be as big as arnie was

idk they've given him brow implants or something so presumably they decided his face needed altering but didn't quite get it right.

conan-momoa-firstlook-fullphoto-535x474.jpg

Seems like it might be fun, as long as they didn't show all the good parts in the damn trailer.

Also the new conan looks familiar.

*Googles*

Yeah, I knew it. It's that guy from Stargate Atlantis.

He's also Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones :)

The original 'Barbarian was raw and unfiltered and exceedingly lyrical in its simplicity. The script was spare and the music provided one of the best scores in the history of cinema. This looks overly ****ing processed and ridiculous and dumb-down for the MTV generation who insist upon having their "art" spoonfed to them because this internet age of instant gratification does not allow for imagination anymore. Look at the remake of The Texas Chainsaw massacre for the perfect example of how to completely strip away everything that made the original one of the best and most unsettling films ever to see exactly what this film is going to do to Conan. This is how they would have liked to make Conan the Destroyer if they had this technology at the time (i.e. shitty--apart from Grace Jones, of course. Meeeouch!).

I want to see this. I'm a fan of the series and although mentioned above its for the MTV crowd, that was only a trailer. They add some metal music but I'm willing to bet this movie is more of a spectacle to watch. I'm a fan of this type of fantasy and you don't see much of it these days in the sea of shitty teen vampire crap and stupid horror movies

As an unabashed Howard fanboy, the new red-band trailer has made me slightly less convinced that this will be sh*t. Slightly.

i have next to zero anticipation for this but for those of you that watch game of thrones, you'll agree with me on this in saying that khal drogo really ****ing brings it in some of the later episodes. guy gets ****ing feral. great performance.

Can someone come up with a new ****ing idea for a change.

lol yeah I believe that, lower on tomato-meter than transformers? I guess the fanboy-to-pretentious pseudo-intellectual ratio is skewed differently.

Back