Congrats to the New York Yankees

CptHawkeye

Hunter
Reaction score
A Statement to the Red Sox "Fans" and Yankee-Haters(Is there really a difference?):
Well, as I write this at 10:05, it looks like your predictions are correct. Red Sox have made history, and come back and beaten the Yankees in seven games. From one baseball fan to another, congratulations. And you know what? This doesnt change a thing.

No team with a bunch of classless egomaniacs can ever be a true champion. A champion doesnt just win games. A champion respects the game, respects the other team, and the Red Sox show none of this class. Dont believe me? How about when Pedro Martinez turned his back on the Yankees introductions in Game 1. Disrespectful, immature, and childlike...not the mark of a true champion.

The Red Sox may have won this year, but they will never be the champions that the New York Yankees are. The Yankees respect the Red Sox, and treat every game with the honor and respect that it deserves. In conclusion, congratulations to the New York Yankees, the true champions of 2004.

Hey its not over yet bud.

Now I know why Yanks fans are known as sore losers though. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive. You mention the 'disrespect' the Sox gave, but how about your fans? How about ARod blatantly cheating in Game 6? Please, each team is just as guilty in this rivalry.

Oh yah, the Yankees are the most honorable team ever...lol. They are paid so much, that is all the team is made of is money.

how about a-rods elbow hitting tantrum? but it sure isnt over, money mongers still have a chance.

haha another rediculous yankee mistake... this is great to watch.

How can a yankies fan pretend to have any respect at all for baseball? You just seem bitter that steinbrenner didn't manage to buy another title.

The single biggest problem with yankies fans is that you people don't know how to lose.

Yankies suck.

yankies are omish ho's a discgrace...i love boston!!! but why did they leave everyone on base!! AGAIN!!! AHH ITS ON AGAIN!! GO BOSTON!!!

update: 1 out wahoo go boston!

Arod

As a true baseball fan, which I'm sure is more than can be said for the rest of you, I also agree that Arod's play was immature and stupid, and hopefully he will be punished for it.

And for the rest of you flaming me, I offered my congratulations to the Red Sox for their win. I'm simply stating why they are not the true champions.

But maybe most of you cant see that.

By the way, where were all of you guys all those years the Red Sox stunk? You sure multiply in a hurry.

The thing I hate is they arent even done yet. Still 15 outs to go and they have a massive offense. 200 million dollar offense to be exact. I also cant stand how you cannot lose with class. Both teams are great, just give the Sox a pat on the back (if we win), no need for this "We are really the better team. Even after, possibly, being the first team to blow a 3-0 postseason lead)."

See there you go again. Cant take losing without "The Red Sox (may) win, BUT we are still the best!"

No, you arent. You lost the game (maybe). You lost a 3-0 lead. Heaven forbid the Sox may be the better team for the first time in the last 20 years.

CptHawkeye said:
A Statement to the Red Sox "Fans" and Yankee-Haters(Is there really a difference?):
Well, as I write this at 10:05, it looks like your predictions are correct. Red Sox have made history, and come back and beaten the Yankees in seven games. From one baseball fan to another, congratulations. And you know what? This doesnt change a thing.

No team with a bunch of classless egomaniacs can ever be a true champion. A champion doesnt just win games. A champion respects the game, respects the other team, and the Red Sox show none of this class. Dont believe me? How about when Pedro Martinez turned his back on the Yankees introductions in Game 1. Disrespectful, immature, and childlike...not the mark of a true champion.

The Red Sox may have won this year, but they will never be the champions that the New York Yankees are. The Yankees respect the Red Sox, and treat every game with the honor and respect that it deserves. In conclusion, congratulations to the New York Yankees, the true champions of 2004.

lol yankees may be the "true" champions in your OPINION..but during the world series the yankees are gonna be sitting on there ass's watching the game and boston will be in there.

I am glad the yankees are gonna loose.. derek jeter can wear a damn world series ring on every one of his fingers.. its bostons turn.

CptHawkeye said:
As a true baseball fan, which I'm sure is more than can be said for the rest of you, I also agree that Arod's play was immature and stupid, and hopefully he will be punished for it.

And for the rest of you flaming me, I offered my congratulations to the Red Sox for their win. I'm simply stating why they are not the true champions.

By the way, where were all of you guys all those years the Red Sox stunk? You sure multiply in a hurry.
- yeah his play was immature, so who has the immature players now?

- no, they arent the champions. but most importantly the yankees got their world series robbed, which i love to see.

- not rooting for the yankees. rooting for the mariners :)

just like your moms husbands...come when shes good leave when shes bad 0o0o0o0o! 2 outs what teh hell ball 3! pop out comon!

update: struck out go boston wahooo!!!!!!!!!

o no....why you here kidrock..lol don't tell me youra yankees fan.. go boston!

ªÑ†I~ƒ£åG said:
o no....why you here kidrock..lol don't tell me youra yankees fan.. go boston!
its obvious he doesnt think very highly of them.

CptHawkeye said:

Spoken like a true yankies fan.

The sox will not be the champions because there is no way they are beating the cardinals. But the yankies will NEVER be true champions because they win with money, not skill or commitment or anything positive.

wahoo i take it back lol kidrock really isn't that bad...;-) go boston!!! walk him!

update: full count and!!!....out what the hell! he was safe!!!...lol (i wish :-(

ªÑ†I~ƒ£åG said:
just like your moms husbands...come when shes good leave when shes bad 0o0o0o0o!

What could this lack of class be that I speak of? God knows.

And just to address the baseball throwing incident at the staidum in game 6, unlike most of you, my family was there. While FoxSports lovs to make it sound like every single fan in the seats was throwing a bowling ball, the reality was that not more than a hundred (out of 55,000) threw baseballs. While the rest of the stadium shouted to them "Dont do it."

But of course, facts have no meaning to you people.

CptHawkeye said:

And just to address the baseball throwing incident at the staidum in game 6, unlike most of you, my family was there. While FoxSports lovs to make it sound like every single fan in the seats was throwing a bowling ball, the reality was that not more than a hundred (out of 55,000) threw baseballs. While the rest of the stadium shouted to them "Dont do it."

lol this is why I dont like yankee fans.. they cant accept the fact that all there money went down the drain and there team LOST..ACCEPT IT.

CptHawkeye said:

boston owns new york! hahahah IN YOUR FACE. you have no idea how much i hate the yankees.

lol nah cause we all know the yankees are good...but is there a limit for too good?...nope cause bostons gonna beat them HA!

Yah...i think the ratio for yankee hatters to yankee lovers is...250:1 wow leaves alot of room for you captain ;-)

CptHawkeye said:

Bringing out the riot police to keep ya'll under control are all the facts I needed to see.

hey least we arn't as bad as raiders fans...holly crap...i live in san diego...when they play here i run for my bomb shelter...

I was living in pheonix when the d-backs(god they suck now) beat the yankies, and I must say it was the best night of my life. Just watching the yankies fans react on TV was enough to keep me smiling for a week.

hell yah diamond backs fan right here too...home town phoenix...but i mean damn i only know half the team now..think they traded enough people...whats the use of randy johnson n e more...seriously

ªÑ†I~ƒ£åG said:
hey least we arn't as bad as raiders fans...holly crap...i live in san diego...when they play here i run for my bomb shelter...

Hey, dont forget detroit. They burn the city down preemptively before big games now.

ªÑ†I~ƒ£åG said:
hell yah diamond backs fan right here too...home town phoenix...but i mean damn i only know half the team now..think they traded enough people...whats the use of randy johnson n e more...seriously

That perfect game made him worth it. Had to have something to talk about this season.

ªÑ†I~ƒ£åG said:
m's could use him again :(

yah that got run out the next day..wow i think we have the worst record in the world...o well

lol....gloglebag people are yankee fans...those people grrr!

update: i must say new york is screwed n e further comments?

edit: and i just wanna say cpt. that was noble of you to say congrats to boston fans...but stupid... :)

Well, if the curse is going to kick in tonight its about time for it.
I personally expect it to wait till game 7 of the world series when they will be up 7 runs in the 9th against the cards, and 2 grand slams will ensue.

anyone notice the umpires name is RANDY MARSH? lol south park.. stans dad.

Back