Cool story bro.

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
I follow a Pinball player that lives near me and he is ranked 5th worldwide at playing Pinball. Anyways he went to PAX Prime for a panel and this was on FB:

YH9VuBN.jpg

By the way Cayle George is also another top ranked Pinball player and works at Valve. Valve are pretty big with arcade machines and have several at Valve. Pinball and Arcades are also making a HUGE comeback and many new movies/tv shows are being made into Pinball machines. For the nearest location: http://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play

That is so awesome.

I wish there were more pinball sims out there that are worth playing. We don't have very many places left near where I live that have real tables anymore. The one place I used to go most often, I got barred from because I'd put enough in for a game, and be there 4 hours later knowing the tables so well and winning free games :S. They don't have tables anymore either. The closest place to me that have any is about a 40 minute drive now, and half the tables suck cos they are not serviced properly and are badly balanced.

The last arcade in my area (that wasn't a LAN center) closed about 15 years ago. It was called Tilt and it was dope. I haven't seen a pinball machine in real life in probably almost that long.

The last arcade in my area (that wasn't a LAN center) closed about 15 years ago. It was called Tilt and it was dope. I haven't seen a pinball machine in real life in probably almost that long.
Disneyland actually has a few pinball machines in their arcade. Including a pretty dope Tron one. The benefits of being an annual pass holder living 15 minutes from Anaheim...

There's a pinball machine at the bar near my house. $6 pitchers of yuengling. great wings. winning

I was in Hawaii a couple weeks ago and they didn't even know what Yuengling was. Savages.

I was in Hawaii a couple weeks ago and they didn't even know what Yuengling was. Savages.
I haven't been able to order that beer out loud since Star Wars Episode II.

Back