Damn Good Deal

Sheepo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Episode 2 is going for $2 on Steam. If you're one of the two people who haven't played it, you no longer have any excuse.

I saw the deal and thought, "People should know about this."

And then I thought, "That in itself is not particularly threadworthy though."

And at last I thought, "Maybe there should be a thread just for this sort of stuff."

"Yeah."

So I think this thread should be the home of deals or sales that aren't noteworthy enough to receive their own thread in the News forum. Perhaps it can also be where people who have game copies or beta keys or whatever to give away tell people about them.

Perhaps it should be stickied.

No. Nobody will point out other deals, and you will be banned.

Bad Company 2 at $20 is always a good deal, though.

75% off all Gothic games on Steam, with some slightly better package deals as well.

Just installed the 1.74 patch for Gothic 3 and this game makes me lol quite a bit. Take the awkwardness of Morrowind x 3 and you get this game. Definately fun so far though, especially with the patch.

Plus, you get to fight dinosaurs.

Just installed the 1.74 patch for Gothic 3 and this game makes me lol quite a bit. Take the awkwardness of Morrowind x 3 and you get this game. Definately fun so far though, especially with the patch.

Plus, you get to fight dinosaurs.

I tried it this afternoon and have this atrocious sound bug. everything stutters in game, but the loading music is fine. I may have to scour some forums and see what is up

Yeah, even as one of the people who didn't circlejerk over its quality I can definitely say it's well worth such a price.

Batman: AA for $7.50 is a steal.

Missed it during the holiday sale and couldn't let this bad boy slip by again. Even a demo for those on the fence.

not only is a good steal, its the best version out there the GOTY edition. I got AA with a multipack about a year ago and it was a blast to play. very fun game and the sequel looks good too

Back