Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Other

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
we've had many polls asking you to vote for either bush or kerry, but they've never been representative of how we would vote based on location. Vote according to what catagory best describes you. Discuss your choice

I'm not american but would vote for: Kerry

I'm not american but I'd vote for Bush! and I'm dead serious :)

What if you are both too young and non american to vote?

Anyway I am from sweden and would vote for Ralph Nader, but in reallity I would probubly vote for kerry just to prevent bush from winning (infernal 2 party system). But I still say I vote for other.

HunterSeeker said:
What if you are both too young and non american to vote?

Anyway I am from sweden and would vote for Ralph Nader, but in reallity I would probubly vote for kerry just to prevent bush from winning (infernal 2 party system). But I still say I vote for other.

ya I didnt have enough space to include that: the polls only allows 10 choices. Just vote in the underage section

Undecided. The more research I do, the more serious flaws I uncover about each political candidate/party.

not american, and probably don't know enough about the 'other' candidates, but based off what i know, i'd vote for kerry.

American, and voting for John Kerry.

(btw, nice idea for a poll stern)

bush is getting slaughtered in the HL2.net community poll, but school hasnt let out yet for most american HL2.net members ...I'm sure the numbers will equalize a bit by nightfall

edit: thanks innervision, Neutrino :)

At times its been kind of a toss up for me but... in the end im an American voting for Bush.

Not an American, but would vote for Kerry.

Funny enough, the non-american's want kerry... *doesn't say what he wants too*

Jakeic said:
why is that funny?

Because I had a talk with several non-american's on this topic, I laughed at what they had to say. WillH was there, me and him were talking to them, so was several other people that don't post on here :p

Not american + too young to vote however I voted for non american and for kerry

KidRock said:
wow do we really need another one of these threads?

I throughly agree, if you're not american, then why discuss who you would vote for, because its not like you can vote anyways :p I just think this will cause flaming soon, cause it always does.

most of the world has a vested stake in who the next president of the united states is.

Uh why? Just because Bush did what he did to Iraq doesn't mean we are going crazy and sending troops everywhere.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Uh why? Just because Bush did what he did to Iraq doesn't mean we are going crazy and sending troops everywhere.
uhh...do you drive a honda civic or prelude or something? THe VTEC and 9,300 RPM gave me a hint. Come race my 'new' 94 supra turbo!

Jakeic said:
most of the world has a vested stake in who the next president of the united states is.

I have no idea what you just said..

anyway.. no the rest of the world doesnt have a say in who the next president will be.

I must say, very well put together poll.

American - Kerry

(he ownd Bush in the debates...even if it was repetitive crap)

Vigilante said:
uhh...do you drive a honda civic or prelude or something? THe VTEC and 9,300 RPM gave me a hint. Come race my 'new' 94 supra turbo!

I'll race you when I'm boosted ;) I am not a moron, I know those things can roll, used to have a friend with a 700hp 95 Supra. :imu:

Edit: Yes Civic Si

Fender357 said:
I must say, very well put together poll.

American - Kerry

(he ownd Bush in the debates...even if it was repetitive crap)
the first debate

Back