Email Blast

My brain sent me an email blast tonight when I remembered I should come here to check on the HL:Alyx event.

He's right though. I think.

My brain sent me an email blast tonight when I remembered I should come here to check on the HL:Alyx event.

He's right though. I think.
I met a guy in community college back in 2015 that claims he knew you from as a mod from a stream and were cool with each other, I told him I knew who you were because of a forum. I did not say what forum because I wanted him to leave me alone as soon as possible and to avoid any future harassment on your side. He had a bad habit of trying to commandeer my laptop in the union hall between classes and attempt to install games on my steam account. I promptly told him to **** off after he would not shut the **** up because I was off my meds for a week.

I met a guy in community college back in 2015 that claims he knew you from as a mod from a stream and were cool with each other, I told him I knew who you were because of a forum. I did not say what forum because I wanted him to leave me alone as soon as possible and to avoid any future harassment on your side. He had a bad habit of trying to commandeer my laptop in the union hall between classes and attempt to install games on my steam account. I promptly told him to **** off after he would not shut the **** up because I was off my meds for a week.
That is fascinating. And yes, I've frequented a fairly large twitch stream for years and have played games with them and even was on their panel for Twitch-con around the same 2015 era. I'm sorry the person you met was so eccentric. I'm sure he looks back on it awkwardly much like I look back at things I've done awkwardly.

Small world, eh? Crazy...

Edit: wait, how the hell did I even come up I'm conversation?? I feel like I glanced over that detail.

Last edited:
That is fascinating. And yes, I've frequented a fairly large twitch stream for years and have played games with them and even was on their panel for Twitch-con around the same 2015 era. I'm sorry the person you met was so eccentric. I'm sure he looks back on it awkwardly much like I look back at things I've done awkwardly.

Small world, eh? Crazy...

Edit: wait, how the hell did I even come up I'm conversation?? I feel like I glanced over that detail.
He mentioned some random ass stream and by absolute chance your name came up and I thought it couldn't have been pure coincidence, and sure enough.. He wasn't a bad guy rhough. He was nice. My fuse is just incredibly short and my anxiety has none of it.

Back