Fight Club

Good film, the ending made no sence at all. "If I shoot myself in the mouth, I wont be crazy anymore" Er..right. Ending sucked but the rest of the film was good. Soundtrack was indeed cool.

Fantastic film, I cant get enough of David Fincher's movies (yes, even Alien 3).

Great movie. It's sitting on my dvd-shelf smiling at me :)

I can't belive anyone hasn't done this yet.

The first rule of Fightclub is, you do not talk about Fightclub.

"Chipped off his tooth" handy that.

In the film it looked like he point blank shot himself in the mouth, it would of gone out of the back of his neck. But no! THE TOOTH WAS THERE. Very very handy. Still a stupid ending.

Sprafa: I did'nt need a whole guide to what the film was about, Im not stupid, I was saying the ending, when he shot himself was stupid. That link you posted said the same thing.. "The only part of this that dosent make sence is that a bullet shot that close would shatter a tooth, not bounce off it. Mabye Jack is just a bad shot..." So what was the point of linking me there?

Ritz said:
"Chipped off his tooth" handy that.

In the film it looked like he point blank shot himself in the mouth, it would of gone out of the back of his neck. But no! THE TOOTH WAS THERE. Very very handy. Still a stupid ending.

Sprafa: I did'nt need a whole guide to what the film was about, Im not stupid, I was saying the ending, when he shot himself was stupid. That link you posted said the same thing.. "The only part of this that dosent make sence is that a bullet shot that close would shatter a tooth, not bounce off it. Mabye Jack is just a bad shot..." So what was the point of linking me there?

That thread was a lenghty discussion on the endign actually.

Sprafa said:
You know you love it

One of the best movies ever made. Iv watched it more then 10 times and its still kickass. It also has one of the best endings EVER.

Raziel-Jcd said:
One of the best movies ever made. Iv watched it more then 10 times and its still kickass. It also has one of the best endings EVER.

some say the ending of the book was better, I disagree.

Sprafa said:
some say the ending of the book was better, I disagree.

I never read the book is it any different? Not a big fan of reading but i will read Fight Club if its any good.

Raziel-Jcd said:
I never read the book is it any different? Not a big fan of reading but i will read Fight Club if its any good.

Neither did I , but I know the ending :LOL:

If I remember right Chuck Palahniuk (author of the book) said he liked the movie's ending, as well as several other changes the movie made.

Qhartb said:
If I remember right Chuck Palahniuk (author of the book) said he liked the movie's ending, as well as several other changes the movie made.

$$$$$

That's his excuse.

The movie's ending was way to hard to understand - the guy shot himself, fair.

Anyway - Ed Norton = roxor

On my top ten, for sure. I've gotta start keeping track of my favorite movies :)

Edward Norton = Kickass

Brad Pitt = Badass

Helena Bonham Carter (Marla)= Nice ass :p

Heh, but seriosly, out of all the movies I've seen, that one must be the most entertaining. :D

You should really read the book. Its excellent and personally I liked the ending to the book better.

The ending confused me

and did anyone spot the penis frame at the end?

I would think the act of shooting himself just symbolizes him killing Tyler, the fact that he missed is pretty much irrelevant.

Fight Club was good, but the best ever? Go watch The Big Lebowski.

Jakeic said:
Fight Club was good, but the best ever? Go watch The Big Lebowski.

Amen.

I've seen fight club 4 or 5 times, but The Big Lebowski at least a dozen. Brilliance. I have actually been quoting it all night.

Ritz said:
Good film, the ending made no sence at all. "If I shoot myself in the mouth, I wont be crazy anymore" Er..right. Ending sucked but the rest of the film was good. Soundtrack was indeed cool.

read the book. thats not how it was supposed to end.

one of my all time fav movies :thumbs:
Edward Norton is truely a great actor and i think hes under-rate/under appreciated.

Dr. Freeman said:
one of my all time fav movies :thumbs:
Edward Norton is truely a great actor and i think hes under-rate/under appreciated.

Rgr, Agreed.

Edward Norton is a great actor. He plays well in American History X as well. One of my favorite actors.

The ending of the book is too book-like, I didn't like it.

I prefer the movie ending.

Back