funny apple videos

T

Tekron

can someone link me to those? i remember seeing them but where are they? i already tried searching for them...thanks in advance!

Was there one about half life or are you just wondering if someone here knows? If so that's a strange thing to make as your first post ona a half-life 2 discussion board.

What's halflife? This is a macintosh users appreciation forum.

WTF?
Dude these are the Yellow Book lovers anonymous forums... where are you people coming from?

in resonse to the first reply: i usually just observed, never posted...

and i remember someone wanting to get a mac as a new pc and was asking how they run so some guy posted funny mac parody videos of the guys in front of the white background making fun of the mac os

If you want to see the one about the mac gamer go to Redvsblue.com. They also have some funny ass HALO movies, not that I'm plugging another game, but the movies are cool. People should check them out.

ey newbies.. this is the WRONG!! forum :), mod's.. please move this to the offtopic forum :)

/me is proud for detecting another offtopic topic :) and reporting it to the proper athority's.. now make me mod! :naughty:

Well, aren't you quite the willing nephew timmy. :dozey:

and newbies to what? vbulletin? hardly.

So this thread needs to be moved, am I supposed to use my asinine suck-up abilities to bring up such an obvious fact, as well?

btw, don't click on my link, the clip contains some naughty words for such virgin ears.

#2!

Originally posted by Limited
Well, aren't you quite the willing nephew timmy. :dozey:

and newbies to what? vbulletin? hardly.

So this thread needs to be moved, am I supposed to use my asinine suck-up abilities to bring up such an obvious fact, as well?

btw, don't click on my link, the clip contains some naughty words for such virgin ears.

#2!

No.. this board you assgrunt. Please dont waist my time with your wannabee smart comments and run back to mommy.

So, you're argument is that it's better to sound like a dumb ass all the time? Nice

and guess what genius, theres nothing really new about this board, vbulletin is vbulletin. Perhaps I should post 18 messages a day of useless crap so I'm not called a newbie any longer.

Back