G-Man themed Dubstyle

This is so not dubstep. Maybe if you took out that damn trancy synth. What is that, a super saw? It's really loud and annoying.

And the vocal samples are very poorly integrated. No effects or anything, they feel so out of place.

-.-' Look again... It's not supposed to be dubstep. There is a huge difference between dubstyle and dubstep...

And yeah, I wasn't really sure about the sampling myself. The vocals we have on the original track fit a lot better, I must admit.

Never heard of dubstyle. Either way, I don't like it.

Fair enough, nobody's making you. At least you gave it a chance. :p Not a lot of people listen to (or like, for that matter) EDM, so I wasn't expecting you to tbh.

there is absolutely nothing dub about this.. i hear a little syncopation but that's about it. adding some syncopation to a beat alone does not = dub
though i guess if people are into EDM or the "cheesier" (for lack of better terms) techno genres they might like it.
honestly it sounds like a bunch of synthesizer presets, but i find this true for lots of electronic music..

presets have ruined electronic music, i can't tell you how many people locally i've met (in my small town!)
that are now calling themselves DJs and "remixing" songs and producing tunes that sound like they loaded up fruity loops and tossed a bunch of presets together
i've only met a couple who when asked about their patches, actually knew what a patch was.

its garbage and it needs to stop.. learn SYNTHESIS and stop trying to sound like everyone else

/rant

I just had a half life 2 themed rave to this tune

at 150 bpm

Back