Ghost Recon 3 screens

i have gr2 for xbox and its hella good. So will this take place in middle east?

Meh, GR1 had alot better and different gameplay than GR2, GR2 is good I admit that but it didn't live up to it's name imo.:)

Gargantou said:
Meh, GR1 had alot better and different gameplay than GR2, GR2 is good I admit that but it didn't live up to it's name imo.:)

I don't think so

I think GR2 is better than GR1

weskerQ8 said:
I don't think so

I think GR2 is better than GR1

You have GOT to be kidding me. GR2 is an utter disgrace when compared to the tactical masterpiece that was the original Ghost Recon. GR2 is an "action-oriented" consolized SOCOM clone that removed any semblance of sophistication and intellect from the series. Ubi/RSE/consoles utterly ruined the series and from what I can tell GR3 is heading in the same direction. I wish I could take a baseball bat to every copy of GR2 in existence, the world would be a better place for it.

Well that looks shit. Why does every console game have to have a HUD that takes up 50% of the viewing area?

Bring on Operation Flashpoint 2 and/or Enemy In Sight.

Xune said:
Well that looks shit. Why does every console game have to have a HUD that takes up 50% of the viewing area?

Bring on Operation Flashpoint 2 and/or Enemy In Sight.
seriously, are they trying to make up for the fact that the graphics are actually pretty shitty by coivering it all up, how are you even supposed to be able to find enemies if they're hidden by little screens on your HUD? and the graphics look shitty, merely an updated GR2 instead of a full overhaul, i have a feeling i'll be disappointed by it, if it comes to PC, which seems doubtable since they didn;t put out GR2 on PC

Icarus, perhaps they'll make a seperate PC version, that's a completely different game, sorta like they're doing with the PC version of RS4? We can only hope.:)

Haha you guys are stupid this looks ****ing great.

I'm not saying the graphics are bad, I just don't like the gameplay, it seems it'll be sorta like GR2, which sucked ass compared to GR1, but was a good game on it's "own".

I didn't a see any reason worth to Say WE DIDN'T LIKE THE GAME CALLED GHOST RECON 2

The game looks better in Third Person View

Play GR2 and try to have fun

Gargantou said:
Icarus, perhaps they'll make a seperate PC version, that's a completely different game, sorta like they're doing with the PC version of RS4? We can only hope.:)
yeah, we can hope, that's all we've got left, thank goodness the Splinter Cell games aren't console sellouts yet

edit: nevermind, there is no hope, it's being developed for the current consoles as well, which means PC will be last of their worries.... again :frown:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/613/613524p1.html

oldagerocker said:
There's way too much bloom in that game :x
Im beginning to wonder if people bitch about bloom because they can or because they actually have a REASON to. Bloom makes games look great (when used well), guild wars is practically all bloom and it looks awesome.

Back