Good news (for me at least)

T

t3chn0r

"Of course, the beta will also be available to eligible gamers (namely, those of you who bought Condition Zero or those with the appropriate ATI/Half-Life 2 bundle deal) via Steam later this month." Source: IGN.COM

I never bought CS:CZ but I did buy an ATI Radeon 9800XT a year ago bundled with HL2 so that means that I will also get to play CS:S soon... :cheese:

Sweet, do you know when the ATI HL 2 people will be able to play, like the exact date, so I can bug BellSouth to get my friggin DSL here now! Im assuming you cant play CS:S with 56k.....

You might be able to play with a 56K connection but the download is going to be hell slow... no idea when but last night I just keyed in my new HL2 key in Steam and it was accepted so I guess is just a matter of time to start playing CS:S and HL2....

TheInfamousMobb said:
Sweet, do you know when the ATI HL 2 people will be able to play, like the exact date, so I can bug BellSouth to get my friggin DSL here now! Im assuming you cant play CS:S with 56k.....

supposed to preload the 16th for those people

Im gunna have to wait till hl2 comes ouit, then ill be playing css...

CS:S pre-loads on the 16th and is playable on the 18th for both CS:CZ and ATI card owners

sHm0zY said:
me too!
but 9600XT :D

How much are they? I've been looking around, trying to find the cheapest deal..cheapest I've seen is 106$

When I bought by 9600xt (Asus) in December it was like $200, now there like $110, but if you want the card just for the CSS beta just buy CS:CZ for cheaper.......

Yep same here. I'll be bathing in CSS goodness on the 18th.

TheInfamousMobb said:
When I bought by 9600xt (Asus) in December it was like $200, now there like $110, but if you want the card just for the CSS beta just buy CS:CZ for cheaper.......

I have CZ. I've had it since about 3 months after it came out. I've been checking the system specs req. for HL2. My GeForce 4 MX 420 64MB is good for it, but it won't run quite as great. So I want to be able to have a good time gaming, with the great graphics :D

Back