Half-Life 2 fan art

Use his actual website, www.anry***

If you think his HL2 pic is good you ain't seen his others yet :)

wow that is amazing....
jebus well done to Anry
damn
new background-alicious :) thanks man

I wonder how long time it takes before the rest of the hl2 sites update their site with the same pic :) (happens all the time)

Majestic XII said:
I wonder how long time it takes before the rest of the hl2 sites update their site with the same pic :) (happens all the time)
Don't forget how long it takes them to also pretend they saw it first too :)

Bet one of them says they saw it months ago. AFAIK he only just finished that one, it only very recently went up on his main site anyway

Up yours Picasso, Da Vinci and Rembrandt! Eat your heart out!
This is true art!

*New wallpaper*

Wicked stuff anry.. love the angle, words fail me :)
you inspire me to make something wicked to!

oh.. and to add a little C&C: there is something with his crowbar, it looks a bit funny. you'l see it when you look at it. plus you forgot the symbol on the strider's back.

OMG... that's just a 100% piece of art... He must be struggling betwen companys that wants him to be one of their Art artists... OMG again

He captured that magically. I think VALVe should contact this guy, ask him if they could please use it for their box-art, and they'd pay him for it. I'd really like a quote from Gabe about this painting. This is...wonderful. And that's the understatement of the year (it's december people!).

Ya know? That is quite possibly the best Half-Life 2 thing I have seen. Astounding.

I just wish Valve would hire this guy. Who cares about new screenshots when Anry can just draw something like this every week.

I would pay over $15 for a poster of that to go up in my room. I guarantee that this pic will never get old. Brilliant!

wow....simply amazing. that very well could be the single best piece of fan art for any game, ever. its time like this i wish i could draw something better then the retarted looking stick man....thoses guys seem to be the extent of my hand drawn stuff. but for some reason i think i could pulll off some really nice pics if i used a comp with a nice drawing program.

W0W LOOKS GREAT!

Also a little side question, why in the hell did valve give freeman glasses?

on the glasses, i guess the intelectual looking hero was there catch, more appealing if you ask me. like Spiderman being Nerdy Peter parker,

"Aw man, I just lost my appetite..."
He also manages to get blood splash inside his glasses... Now that's pure skill.

Dead Meat said:
"Aw man, I just lost my appetite..."
He also manages to get blood splash inside his glasses... Now that's pure skill.

No way dude... I get it all the time :)

Edit: Maybe not blood :)

i know i find the best pics on devart.

/me is teh pic-huntorZ0r

*Cough*Xenianbloodisyellowish*Cough*

Damn nice piccy. Wonder how long this guy's been doing this?

That is a superb piece of art work:) Evil is right.... there is something that is wrong on the crowbar....

unbelivable! that is some nice art he has! I am thinking of printing it and putting it in my room!

(first need to buy color for the printe :( )

tfotdead said:
unbelivable! that is some nice art he has! I am thinking of printing it and putting it in my room!

(first need to buy color for the printe :( )

i think you can order a poster version from his site, dunno.

Back