How Many Have Pre Paid

A

ashmanuk67

FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS PAID FOR THIS GAME ON FIRST DAY OF PRE LOAD U.K U.S.A etc COULD YOU POST JUST A YES SO WE CAN COUNT HOW MANY PAID UP ON FIRST DAY.
JUST NICE TO KNOW:farmer:

Do not post in capitals, it means your shouting, which is considered rude.

Oh, and silver package, pwnt :)

Pre-ordered it with Silver package the day HL2 was available for pre-order through Steam.

preloaded today, paid for it with Gold last year.

I got hl2 retail, and preordered yesterday. I saved 5 bucks by NOT getting silver! Cheap retail and pre order FTW!!

Been playing dod since version 2 dot something. Bought and preloaded DoDS yesterday. Can't wait for 26th! :D

i paid for it...since i had no credit card at the time I have to pay 20 dollars for it now :angry:

Probably gonna pre-order it sometime soon. You save $2.00 if you order before the 26th.

yep
(thats all i was gonna say, but apparantly you have to post more than 6 characters, this should be enough?? :))

Purchased it today, pre loading it now as i sip my beer. $20 which comes to about 12 quid or so....pittence for such a class game...cant wait till release

*Raises hand* Woulda been cheaper if I had gotten Silver last year, but oh well. I'm gettin kinda excited for this.

lol you guys save 2 bucks by pre ordering

and i go to the store to buy it for 20 bucks extra than you guys

<3

someone send me check if you're rich

I am playing it now!!

The above is a lie. If you believed it, you are then clarified as a nub.

Its annoying as ur dod files sit in ur pc but you just cannot do anything with them...i want to play god dammit!!

Ahh, got no credit card. :(

I just found out it's been pre-loading automatically even though I haven't purchased. It's just wasting bandwidth for me since I can't use it.

I pre-ordered it just tonight. I am anticipating the approaching 26th.

I pre-ordered a year ago, when it was coming soon.

I can see that didn't quite work out.

I prepaid with my silver package of HL2. I was hoping it was actually, y'know, coming soon.

Instead it comes when I'm on a crap laptop at university and can't play anything on the Source engine.

Back