How many people have you killed?

So Hitler didn't kill six million people?

I always knew he got a bad rap.

Jews aren't people.

And why dont strategy game kills count?Reason please.

Because the scale is too big, you click on people, you don't kill them personally.

I might as well write a dos prompt game where i destroy a virtual planet of billions everytime i press the T button.

No, Hitler was playing an FPS.

He was really good.

here's an arbitrary equation to find out:

k=52x(ab)

a= the amount of days a week you play games
b= the amount of people you kill on average in one day
x= years you've played games
k= your final killcount

smooth things out for times you've played intensively, detract for game-free periods.

52*10(5*50) = 520*250= 130.000

that's my CS etc kills pretty much, i'm not even going on RTS'es and singleplayer games

so it's safe to say everybody exaggerates, and like in real life, strategy game kills don't count

I'd have to say I'd hit near 1000 zombies on a play through of Left for dead. AND WHY NO COUNT RTSs :( Like I said, so many Zerglings. Especially when you play like Zergling Rancher, you could rack up 5k ills so easily in an hour game.

Okay...

Talking individual kills (not huge area effect weapons like carpet bombs in RTS' and the like), and excluding messing around like spawning 500 enemy soldiers on a runway and mowing them down with machine guns... Genuine kills:

Probably about 800,000. I doubt it'd be less than that.

damn, i dont know how many bots ive killed in the original bf-1942 ahah had to be insane! lol I dont know an actual figure from when ive started playing games....

But all i know is that when i was 8, i was killing nazi's in wolfenstein-3d, like a fat kid waterfountaining M&M's

:cheers:

I once shot a bot in Reno, just to watch him die.

But just that one time..

Counting FPS games alone, I'd still say over a million.

Back