I made a trailer for Half Life 2

mauro_rmp

Headcrab
Reaction score

I saw Trailer 3 of Man of Steel a long time ago, and I always thought that the song they used would fit perfectly for a game like Half Life 2, so I made my own trailer using the song.

like it... even if it spoils lots of scenes :)

I actually tried my hardest to not spoil stuff from the game. For example, I put combat scenes from widely various locations, but I made sure that they were incredibly brief (only a few frames, even for a 60fps video). Or that if I showed locations, they were flybys and not representative of what it would look like during gameplay. For example, I show that you meet Father Grigori, but I don't give any details as to anything he says or does, just that he's killing zombies. If you really look at it, about half of all the footage is taken from the first couple hours of the game (scenes of Metrocop abusing citizens and Gordon meeting people). Trust me, it was a real pain to make an exciting trailer that showed how awesome the game was without also giving lots and lots of spoilers, and I think that I didn't reveal that much. I am glad you liked it, though :)

yes, this is a great trailer with lots of good emotions.I'm just teasing a little bit.
btw the youtube video is now blocked in my country.

Last edited:
That's awful? Where do you live? And why would they block it? Simply because of the song I used?

France. it was working yesterday.

Aw man, YouTube and their paranoid, nonsensical copyright system. I'm sorry you can't view it anymore :(

np, I have used a VPN connection to USA, and I'm able to see it now :)

Back