Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Wow, I feel awful for those kids. They'll never be able to bring their friends over to their house without scaring them away for life.

1304572707892.jpg

Was at a car show this past weekend and low and behold there was not one, but two Bugatti Veyron's there.

Snapped with my half-decent cell phone camera.

edit: all of my pictures broke, will resize and re-upload later.

See, now if animes looked more like those first two pics, I wouldn't hate the style so much. That level of rendering I feel actually works good with the proportions and stuff. I mean, the eyes are still retardo huge, but if I put my hand over them, I actually rather like that second image.

1304181478841.jpg

I've seen that comic before veggies, but every time I see it I always think there is something just unbearably cute about the upper left panel.

acepilotf14_1305270087.png

Bravo if that was a guess. Just open the new image in a new ****ing tab and look at the caption in the bottom left:

You're right, we should have known the tiny picture blew up if we opened it in a new tab. duh.

katebeatonponyadventure.jpg

TBH it's kind of obvious. You can barely see anything in its current size, so you can just tell it's being resized by the forum. I instinctively assume images that look about 800px wide in the forums are in fact larger at the source.

1920x1200 wallpaper, click for full

6cyHd.jpg

1920x1200 wallpaper, click for full

Why would someone want that as a wallpaper?

Also, I'm uploading 250ish WWII photos to a photobucket album, if anyone is interested. I'll post a few previews while its going.

Q2DFH.jpg

Wewu1.jpg

xqtZL.jpg

8S6Kv.jpg

qXpF3.jpg

sNKsE.png
Bravo if that was a guess. Just open the new image in a new ****ing tab and look at the caption in the bottom left:

i8y96.png

I was actually inquiring what the different colors symbolized, but i'll probably live on fine in ignorance

And their colonies.

gpw-200702-49-NASA-ISS007-E-10807-space-sunset-20030721-Pacific-Ocean-large.jpg

Seriously, this "must post a picture"-rule sucks. I, and I guess some more people, just hit a word in google images and pick a random picture. Not exactly contributing to the quality of the thread.

they're more of a "hmmm" comic strip than a "HAHAHAHAH" kinda comic strip. they're just never ever funny

tumblr_lksqk4RP071qho9r8o1_500.jpg

I personally think it's funny because I have an ATI card and so can relate!

acepilotf14_1305618573.jpg

i have an unhealthy love of maps

Back