Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even need to go to explosm.net anymore, I can just come to the imagedump :|

ya well Canada wouldnt be stupid enough to send the navy to a LANDLOCKED country

afghanistan.gif

that image never fails to amuse ...mostly because people are too clueless to realise it's factually incorrect

Oasis?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwway We Go

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D

Awwww, he's a space ba- SHIT!

We need to capture Que, NOW!

I'm no corporate whore-puppet. Despite what my avatar may lead you to believe.

I do push wheelchair kids down hills however.

That freaked me out the first time I saw it.

That's his good eye isn't it? - can't make it out.

Compared to the older "Meet The..." features, Valve is upping the gore a bit. I was pretty shocked when they cut to the spy with the kukri through his stomach.

Compared to the older "Meet The..." features, Valve is upping the gore a bit. I was pretty shocked when they cut to the spy with the kukri through his stomach.

I take it you haven't seen Meet the Soldier? :p

What really disturbed me was his facial expression. The Spys.

I'd say the decapitated heads in Meet the Soldier and the glass in eye in Meet the Sniper are the most damn awesome things in all the vids.

I'd say the decapitated heads in Meet the Soldier and the glass in eye in Meet the Sniper are the most damn awesome things in all the vids.

LOL, I didn't realise at first, that he was bleeding because the glass got in his eye.

I laughed so god damned hard at that part of Meet the Sniper.

Yeah, I've seen those, there are other things in our candy store too where you can actually hook the little blocks together, they were hard candy. They may have stopped selling them because kids were probably trying to eat regular Legos thinking that they were also candy.

Look, I made a healthy apple.

But you made it out of ham cubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back