Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either (except from Tollbooth Willie :3 ). I think I just need to insult people over the mic more.
you are forever a shit f*ggot

2znmmv8.jpg

23rvj38.gif

xdcxfa.jpg

wooo nintendo redeemed themselves for the retarded hat that was the HGSS female protagonist.

I love the "just distracted" and "my dad's name is Doug" messages. I actually had to set my message preferences to friends only on Live because I'd get something like that after ever SFIV and UFC 09 match. It got very annoying after awhile.

Made in Latvian Joke Thread. Many time could have spent farming potato instead spent on image.

potatolie.png

They're no different to PCs if you install Windows.

And Mac OS is universally accepted as being faster and more user friendly. And I havent come across a game yet that will not run on max settings on my mac in DX10.

So we get the best of both worlds. Although this Windows 7 is nice...

lol, he talks as if many macs have real video cards. Silly Mac users.

New PC:
>Doorbell rings
>Open door
>New parts arrived
>**** YEAH
>Scatter the boxes across the floor
>Carefully inspect and read each box
>Carefully unpack them and enjoy the smell of fresh shiny new hardware
>Put everything inside case
>Fasten every screw
>Connect every cable
>Hook up to monitor
>The moment you have been waiting for, does it POST?
>**** YEAH IT DOES
>Install all the software
>Computer: "DO YOU WANT TO PLAY SOME MOTHER****ING CRYSIS BITCH?"
>"**** YEAH"

New Mac:
>Doorbell rings
>Open Door
>New Mac Arrived
>Nice
>Unpack 1 box
>Place mac on table
>Press power button
>Mac: "Would you like to make youtube videos on how much of a fag you are?"
>"HURR DURR IM AN APPLE"

I'm pretty sure if my computer asked me to play Crysis I'd bin it immediately.

I'd keep the computer, but I'd scold it for using such harsh language at me.

I'd make insults at it for being such a casual. I'd make it feel like an idiot, and I'd break it's spirit so that it will only speak when spoken to.

Is the 'ps3 has no games' thing something that has kept going from the launch? Because I can't think of any games that are xbox only that I'm interested in. Most people say halo or forza, but I couldn't even finish halo 2 because I got so bored and forza is too arcadey/easy.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's old and inaccurate, but damnit it's a good meme.

a wise, gay, black man once told me: "stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason".

You've never been to a Pimps and Hoes party? They were pretty common when I went to high school.

Probably because of teenaged pre-conditioned minds by NWO-Ushering Social Engineers, but w/e.

See, I don't think I've ever seen a western film. Thats what makes me curious about RDR.

See, I don't think I've ever seen a western film. Thats what makes me curious about RDR.

thats really sad man. go watch at least a few Clint Eastwood flicks to redeem your self...then you can play Redemption!

edit: forgot to post a pic!

red-dead-redemption.jpg

I'm sick of that picture, the area below his mouth is so ****ed up.

The PS3 has plenty of games!

2071bhf.jpg
MGS4 doesn't belong in that pile of games.

thats really sad man. go watch at least a few Clint Eastwood flicks to redeem your self...then you can play Redemption!

edit: forgot to post a pic!

red-dead-redemption.jpg
F*CKING I WATCHED A PLAYTHROUGH OF RDR SINCE I COULDN'T FIND MY COPY AND GOD DAMN IT THAT PICTURE JUST MAKES ME WANT RED HARLOWE IN THE GAME EVEN MORE HE WAS SUCH A BADASS AND HIS COUSIN WAS A BADASS INDIAN NAMED SHADOW WOLF GOD MOTHER SHIT ASS BITCH PISS GOD DAMN IT ROCKSTAR F*CK JOHN MARSTON BRING BAD RED AND ANNIE AND BUFFALO SOLDIER AND SOMEHOW BRING JACK BACK FROM THE DEAD

0.jpg

I'm sick of that picture, the area below his mouth is so ****ed up.
YOU DO NOT CALL RED'S MUG F*CKED UP HE IS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH I'D LET HIM BUTTRAPE ME IN THE DESERT

I bet you didn't own any of those movies before hype for RDR.

They are my grandparent's movies. Although I've seen several of them already, I gathered them up from my grandparent's gigantic bookcase of DVDs to increase my hype further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back