In Search of a Server

Wheaties-Of-Doom

Space Core
Reaction score
One of my biggest qualms with TF2 is that most servers tend to cycle through only a few maps. Does anyone know of one that cycles through ALL the official maps randomly (plus some of the community made maps would be nice)?

I've noticed this myself. and for example I've never found a server running hydro, It might just be a bad map but because I've never seen a server playing it I have no idea how it plays.

[SUBJECTIVE_OPINION] Blegh. I don't find Counter Strike all that interesting. At this point, I've given up hope of finding such a server. I still like Team Fortress, but I'm a little weary of the hat-crazed community. I'm curious to see what Overwatch is going to do, though. [/SUBJECTIVE_OPINION]

No-one plays hydro anymore :(
Old post, but this is so true. I used to frequent a 24/7 Hydro server that RagedGamers operated which had many regulars. That map can certainly offer some amazingly fun and tense rounds. It's just a shame Hydro and TC in general doesn't get much love.

The TC mechanics offer a pretty dynamic feel to the map compared to all the other capture point based modes.

Back