In the help for mapping

MonoLife

Hunter
Reaction score
Hi all mappers!
Allow to present the program-interface Tool compiling Pro V 2.0 for compilation of maps (Specially for mappers):). Except for compilation this program possesses a number of useful functions.
Main window http://monolife.ucoz***/img/tcp/tc_pro_23_eng.jpg

On this page you can load the program (TCP20en.rar 616 kb) and look screenshots.
Downloading please TCP20en, don't TCP20ru.
I thank for responses and remarks on the program.

PS: Sorry for my bad English
Update: Tool Compiling Pro v2.3s Download v2.3s (989.9Kb) 7z archive file

There's something wierd here. If your english is crappy here, why is the english in the "screenshot" perfect?

I do not speak English.:) This screenshot and the program it is translated specially into English language for mappers - my western colleagues:)

It's surprisingly small for a program too. I smell hax.

>Rapstah
No, no! Not hax!
The program is packed UPX.
End.
The program works only with license Steam.
TC-Pro interface only for standard compilers vbsp.exe, vvis.exe and vrad.exe and
also contains functions of start of some programs SSDK

I ask our HL2.net mapping executive Kester to pass judgement ;)

I'll stick with my homemade compile.bat and fullcompile.bat thanks :)

The program creates more convenience and comfort than bat-files. Speed of compilation not below.
Also, for greater comfort in TC-Pro there is a viewing log compiling files with the painted mistakes and messages of compilers

convenience and comfort?

1) Drag uncompiled map onto compiling batch file.
2) Wait
3) Compiled map!

To view log:

1) click on <mapname>.log

\o/

>Pi Mu Rho
I thank, that have shown interest to my posts!
I understand you. It is really simple - compilation by a batch file. But my program offers except for compilation many useful functions. This program has the built in lists presets with a set of parameters of compilation, in viewing a log-file search of mistakes and messages. This program is useful to beginners mappers, modders!
I do not insist on use of my program. I simply offer. Can be to you it is pleasant.

>Pi Mu Rho, thanks for showing an interest in my posts!
I understand you. Compilation by a batch file is really simple. But my program offers many useful functions in addition to just compiling. This program has built-in list presets with a set of compiling parameters, [in viewing a log-file search of mistakes and messages]. This program is useful to beginner mappers and modders!
I do not insist that anyone uses my program, I'm simply offering. It could be something you end up liking.
Anglicised (where possible)

I do not speak English.:) This screenshot and the program it is translated specially into English language for mappers - my western colleagues:)

It's good to see you didn't get spammed this time for helping people.

It's good to see you didn't get spammed this time for helping people.
Probably I should thank you! :)
I thank administration of a forum and moderators, that my theme have not thrown out in a basket. I really wish to help mappers. I a little mapper self. I love the Half-Life game.:thumbs:

>Crispy
I have badly understood that you have told :eek:

I wish to ask: somebody from you used TC-Pro? I wish to know about gluks of the program and bugs. I ask you to lead though some tests.

>Ennui
Thanks friend!

I did translation of the interface of the program into English language itself, therefore some expressions can be formulated incorrectly. If you will find mistakes in translation, write please how correctly to tell, I shall correct. Thanks.

Looks crap to be honest. Nem did this years ago, and he's still got the best front end out there for compiling. It's also modular so can be updated on the fly as new compiling techs come along.

>Kester^
Yes, I know program from Nemesis. I remember, that its program created batch files, I can am mistaken...
My program is not created batch file.

Oh...Interface TC-Pro is very bad? It is the truth?!:(

Looks crap to be honest. Nem did this years ago, and he's still got the best front end out there for compiling. It's also modular so can be updated on the fly as new compiling techs come along.

Nice constructive criticism. It's not only a batch compiler.

Your point? I can read my logs in notepad. If you're super lazy this is probably the program for you. But I'm not one to buy into programs that allow me to do what I can already do, with no improvement.

>Kester^

buy?!!

No, TC-Pro it's Free of charge!
Please, use other programs, I do not approve, that TC-Pro best of the best:)

It's a turn of phrase, I didn't actually mean pay money for it.

MonoLife said:
Except for compilation this program possesses a number of useful functions.

Such as?

About functions TC-Pro 2.0

>-Psycho-
Much is visible on screenshots if to look of link to program on 1 post.. But Now:

- At compilation of maps it is possible to press a pause in TC-Pro and compilation will be suspended
- To press stop in TC-Pro-interruption of compilation
- Move, hide window of compilers
- The list from last 5 chosen files VMF
- The Set of parameters for compilation which can be filled up, edited
- Presets collection for compiling, which can be filled up, edited
- Last open vmf
- Automatically after compilation to execute such actions how to see Log-file, to run game with a current map or without a map, to run GLView, to switch off a computer
- Play sound after compilation
- From the program you can start programs - SSDK and Hammer with parameters, Fposer, HLMV, GLView
- Run Game with or without current map with console parameters
- The Set of parameters for Run Game
- Change map in dialog window and Run Game
- Viewing Log compilation file. You can adjust background, color, the name of a font for sections of compilers, there is a dictionary of mistakes and preventions. You can create the dictionary, for example, for search of other data in a file. Saved to HTML.
- Support of styles Windows XP. (The program was tested on this OS)

Probably, I something have not told, have forgotten:)
And...
If you see this screenshot it is additional adjustments of program TC-Pro

http://milena.monolife.fatal***/tcpro/tcp20setup.png

Sorry, but the "help" (manual) has not been translated into English language

I have yet to come across a compile that has a "pause" function or a Dual core one...
It would also be good if they create a complier that can use 64-bit codes for us x64 users

The compile tools already use multiple CPUs if you have them.

>UK_Karlos
I shall tell again, TC-Pro only the interface for compilation by standard compilers SSDK

Update TC-Pro

New version TC-Pro v 2.0s 1.5 Mb for new update SSDK
Automatic definition of accommodation of compilers is added.
---
only exe file download 509 Kb

Hi All!
Updating Tool Compiling Pro series 2.1.
Fixed errors compiling for orange box games.
Adding: select path from copy bsp. Starting Hammer with your map (for orange box games only).

Good to see you're still working on this. It shows dedication and if you keep it up you may eventually have something that rivals what most people use.

Upgrade TC-Pro v2.1s
Added possibility to start game (hl2.exe) from the command (quick start) line or with SDKLauncher

http://alex.irl***/progs/newwinden.PNG

Download full version 657 Kb
Download exe file only 548 Kb

All my resource to Russian site:
About TC-Pro
Screenshots TC-Pro

Upgrade TC-Pro v2.2s

Download full version 1.69Mb

In conformity with the last updating steam.

For inclusion of the English interface, after download:

Press 7-th button in main window left panel
Find last panel (Interface) and English select

Good Compiling!:)

Update: Tool Compiling Pro v2.3s Download v2.3s (989.9Kb) 7z archive file

http://monolife.ucoz***/img/tcp/tc_pro_23_eng.jpg
For english, please:
1. Start program for ini file create.
2. Close program.
3. Edit tc20.ini file in root folder TC-Pro.
4. Change in [Option] section parameter Lang=1, save ini file.
5. Enjoy!
Good Compiling!:)

Back