is it possible to disable blood in counterstrike source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mashed said:
wondering. thanks
theres a tab in cs1.6 where you can set the violence level im sure theres one in cs:s too.

last tab in the options. says lock.

why would you want to do that? It would take 50% of the satisfation out of the game.

I dont see how turning off blood will be "ok". Oh and the ESRB rating will change during gameplay. :thumbs:

although im 27 it still corrupts me :cheers:

i think that taking the blood out of the game in cs source would be terrible... the blood in cs source is awesome and i remember yesterday when i was playing some guy jumped in the air and i just mowed him down with the colt and he flew back up against the wall and blood just stained the wall... most satisfying thing ever... same with headshots too.. it just wouldnt be the same!

-merc

Blood is a very sweet effect in CS Source, it sprays everywhere like an exit wound should :D

Makes desert eagle headshots satisfyingly messy (as evil as that sounds)

DiSTuRbEd said:
Little kids playing a game their not suppose to??? :|

Oh yah, like it's better for them to not see blood come out if they shoot someone

Why are you so close minded?

I don't like to see the blood on the game. I play just for fun, not to feed a violent ambition, or develop pleasure killing others virtually, nor love for weapons.

I think each person has his own reasons for playing, I respect the reason of other for playing CSS. Learn to respect others.

Don't bump 6 year old threads.

Don't bump 6 month old threads.

If you have some new information that is worth posting (ie, not just an opinion of yours), make a new topic. Don't just add your opinion to a long dead one.

vegeta why are you so close minded

Closed, for the reasons stated by Junior Volunteer Forum Deputy Spikowski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back