Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/August/Islamization-of-Paris-a-Warning-to-the-West/
PARIS - Friday in Paris. A hidden camera shows streets blocked by huge crowds of Muslim worshipers and enforced by a private security force.

This is all illegal in France: the public worship, the blocked streets, and the private security. But the police have been ordered not to intervene.

yes yes I know it's CBN but doesn't change the fact that European everyday routine is changing at a fast pace.I'd like to see them try this shit here.

EDIT:The link has video with Interviews multiple people.

Wait, who has ordered the police not to intervene?

aren't most people heading towards atheism and agnostic across the globe anyway??

aren't most people heading towards atheism and agnostic across the globe anyway??
No. That is only happening in the wealthier countries. Islam is an very fast growing religion.

GUYS THE MOORS TOOK OVER SPAIN, AND NOW FRANCE?

OH MY GOD REV UP THOSE CRUSADES CAUSE I'M READY TO KILL SOME SAND EATERS

As an Atheist, I don't know if I should side with the Christians/Catholics who have been keeping me down for all these years, or the Muslims who will be keeping me down if they win the crusade.

You guys go on without me, I'll sit back and contemplate some more while you go killing each other.

As an Atheist, I don't know if I should side with the Christians/Catholics who have been keeping me down for all these years, or the Muslims who will be keeping me down if they win the crusade.

You guys go on without me, I'll sit back and contemplate some more while you go killing each other.

Funny thing is after watching this same video on youtube, I noticed one of the comments explicitly urged atheists to shift their criticism from christianity to islam. A sort of "enemy of my enemy is my fried" thing.

Thing is, like you said I would very much like it if they killed each other...

Well here's the deal with Christians. In first World Countries,Religion just isn't that important to most people even if they still believe in God and what not.Islam on the other hand because it's practiced in mostly poorer Countries or where at least the gap between rich and poor is really big that it does play a every day role in their life's in.fact it Controls their life's (Dress code,no Pork etc) And also being poor makes people think they have nothing to loose and that's another main reason for Suicide bombers etc. Even though as if late even wealthy Muslims are willing to blow themselves up for their shitty cause.

"islamization" of europe is bullshit,even bbc made a study on it like that video where it said that 50% of the population of europe would be muslim in 50 years

this is just a bunch of people that take advantage of a goverment that tryes to avoid any racist label and make a lot of noise from it

In first World Countries,Religion just isn't that important to most people even if they still believe in God and what not.

I really dont think thats true. Religion still has plenty of influences on people's lifestyles, morals, and behavior.

I really dont think thats true. Religion still has plenty of influences on people's lifestyles, morals, and behavior.

That's so very true. Over here Christianity practically runs peoples' lives where I live.

Well here's the deal with Christians. In first World Countries,Religion just isn't that important to most people even if they still believe in God and what not.Islam on the other hand because it's practiced in mostly poorer Countries or where at least the gap between rich and poor is really big that it does play a every day role in their life's in.fact it Controls their life's (Dress code,no Pork etc) And also being poor makes people think they have nothing to loose and that's another main reason for Suicide bombers etc. Even though as if late even wealthy Muslims are willing to blow themselves up for their shitty cause.

Again with the Muslims = Terrorist shit Uno? Jesus Christ you're a thickheaded mother****er. And thats why I'm not going to bother explaining to your thickheaded self how Christianity DOES influence people's daily lives. You're truly a misguided fool if you think religion doesn't play a huge role in 1st world societies.

No, but you have to admit that in recent years the majority of terrorism affecting our section of the world has been based around Islam.

Again with the Muslims = Terrorist shit Uno? Jesus Christ you're a thickheaded mother****er. And thats why I'm not going to bother explaining to your thickheaded self how Christianity DOES influence people's daily lives. You're truly a misguided fool if you think religion doesn't play a huge role in 1st world societies.

I didn't outright say all Muslims are terrorists,Krynn and I appreciate you being a but more civil. I don't talk to you that way either.It's one thing to say well ok I wanna live my life by certain standards that they think Jesus would want them to live by it's another when you are commanded to submit to Allah and pray to him 5 times a day etc.

**** religion, science is much cooler. you guys can go waste away praying to invisible dead men and I'll ****ing sit there playing my xbox having fun while drinking a few beers.

I didn't outright say all Muslims are terrorists,Krynn and I appreciate you being a but more civil. I don't talk to you that way either.It's one thing to say well ok I wanna live my life by certain standards that they think Jesus would want them to live by it's another when you are commanded to submit to Allah and pray to him 5 times a day etc.

To someone who doesnt believe in any religion its easy to put that spin on any religion. You are forced to submit to God's will, otherwise you are condemned to eternal suffering. Regardless of your own feelings, if you disobey His will, then you haved wronged, and must pray for forgiveness.

**** religion, science is much cooler. you guys can go waste away praying to invisible dead men and I'll ****ing sit there playing my xbox having fun while drinking a few beers.

Haha this. :D

See, that would never happen here. Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative- in America or Canada... or just most anywhere except western Europe, you try to imprison someone in their own home by restricting their access and they'll use force against you- and that's how it SHOULD be. Whether that means with firearms or not isnt what I'm talking about either. They'll use whatever weapons or ability they have.

I really cant see a situation here where a non authority group is able to so terrorize another huge group of the population. And by terrorize I dont mean "terrorism" but I mean taking over neighborhoods like this and restricting access, etc.

I can see it happening to a minority group or something, etc, but never where a large group just rolls over and lets themselves be so taken advantage of (aside from possibly the gvt itself, but we're talking about other private citizens here)

I didn't outright say all Muslims are terrorists
No, you merely implied it.

Krynn and I appreciate you being a but more civil. I don't talk to you that way either.
I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying here. Are you saying you would appreciate me being a bit more civil? Because **** dude, this is as civil as Krynn gets.

It's one thing to say well ok I wanna live my life by certain standards that they think Jesus would want them to live by it's another when you are commanded to submit to Allah and pray to him 5 times a day etc.

No Christian prays regularly or follows the words of God as written in the Bible, right? And then you say "Yes, some do, but most of them don't" and then I nod my head, because you finally understand that not all Muslims are like that either. Then you come back later implying that Islam is a terrorist religion, and I get pissed off again because you're such a twit.

There, I just saved us a bunch of time and headache.

Please shut the **** up.

See, that would never happen here. Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative- in America or Canada... or just most anywhere except western Europe, you try to imprison someone in their own home by restricting their access and they'll use force against you- and that's how it SHOULD be. Whether that means with firearms or not isnt what I'm talking about either. They'll use whatever weapons or ability they have.

I really cant see a situation here where a non authority group is able to so terrorize another huge group of the population. And by terrorize I dont mean "terrorism" but I mean taking over neighborhoods like this and restricting access, etc.

I can see it happening to a minority group or something, etc, but never where a large group just rolls over and lets themselves be so taken advantage of (aside from possibly the gvt itself, but we're talking about other private citizens here)

Actually, something similar to that has happened in parts of the U.S., if you know where to look. In L.A. for instance, there's alot of racial tensions between Latinos and African Americans for instance. The tension, you can thank the youth gangs. Gangs comprised of Latinos and Gangs comprised of African Americans are constantly fighting each other, and because of this they do not allot african americans to go into Latino neighborhoods, and African American gangs do not allow latinos to go into their neighborhoods. You can get beat up or even killed for going into a neighborhood just because of your racial background. Even many African Americans and Latinos aren't allowed to interact because of the youth gangs. The gangs "discourage" them from interacting with one another, and if they do it's punishable by either a severe beating or death. This problem is so out of control, even the cops have admitted there isn't much they can do. Of course, L.A. has been a troubled city for awhile, but what has happened in L.A. has happened in other parts of the U.S. And I have mentioned before that here where I live several African American families have been chased out, and a Jim Crow law may still be in effect (where you have to leave the town by sunset, if you are african american).

Actually, something similar to that has happened in parts of the U.S., if you know where to look. In L.A. for instance, there's alot of racial tensions between Latinos and African Americans for instance. The tension, you can thank the youth gangs. Gangs comprised of Latinos and Gangs comprised of African Americans are constantly fighting each other, and because of this they do not allot african americans to go into Latino neighborhoods, and African American gangs do not allow latinos to go into their neighborhoods. You can get beat up or even killed for going into a neighborhood just because of your racial background. Even many African Americans and Latinos aren't allowed to interact because of the youth gangs. The gangs "discourage" them from interacting with one another, and if they do it's punishable by either a severe beating or death. This problem is so out of control, even the cops have admitted there isn't much they can do. Of course, L.A. has been a troubled city for awhile, but what has happened in L.A. has happened in other parts of the U.S. And I have mentioned before that here where I live several African American families have been chased out, and a Jim Crow law may still be in effect (where you have to leave the town by sunset, if you are african american).

Gang action is completely different. You cant enter THEIR neighborhood, and it has LESS to do with race and more to do with the drug trade. Race is not the factor. The gangs are divided by race but that's not what it's about, it's about business. Surenos are at war with traditional black gangs due to the rapid expansion and growth of the overall Sur cartel. The violence is a symptom of drug prohibition, not racism.

The situation in Paris is completely different with citizens of THAT neighborhood being restricted from enterring/leaving their own HOMES due to it "disturbing the prayers"

Islam is pretty much non-existent where i live here in Italy, and i wouldnt be suprised if the same applied for the rest of this country. But everytime i travel to a nearby country, theres shitton of them. Most stores and small business are run by muslims from my personal experience.

Im an atheist and dislike all religions, and i dont want to single out Islam, but god damn have my personal experience with them been bad. Dont get me wrong, i grew up with several muslim friends, and we are still friends to this day. However, it might just be coincidence but 90% of my encounters with muslims have been negative. Not because i look down on them, but simply because they are ****ing obnoxious. For example, when i went to a local internet cafe in Spain to check some emails, the place was PACKED with muslims, about 3 of them on each computer. They were talking over-the-top loud, almost to the point of yelling. They didnt have any kind of manners or respect towards people around them, constantly shoving and getting in your way, and they get easily upset and starts cursing you out in arabic if you even dear to kindly ask them to quiet down or move a little bit. Meanwhile, at a local internet cafe here in Italy, everyone was calm and quiet, simply minding their business on their respective computer. I would also like to say that atleast 50% or more of the TV stations on normal TV in spain are islamic only. Im not talking about normal arabic news stations, im talking about constant scripture on the screen with some old arabic dude singing, 24/7, constantly. Sometimes they bring out the little kids to read some scripture. Im for freedom of speech and all, but cmon this is blatant indoctrination.

Now before everyone starts flaming me, im not accusing all muslims of behaving like this. Im just sharing my personal encounters.

Also, on a more funny note. When i was in Amsterdam, some random hobo started talking to me. He warned me about the bad neighborhoods, what not to say or do, and he explicitly warned me from Muslims. To quote him "and then we got these FOOKING muslims". Sure enough, i had some encounters with muslims coming up behind me saying "coka? coka?". When me and my friend returned to the hotel, some muslim guys in a car asked us over. They wanted to deal some drugs, but we declined. This made them very upset, the driver stepped out of the car and walked towards us in a threatening manner, but we just hurried off to the hotel. Another encounter was when i went to some small shop, and when i was about to leave a muslim guy started talking to me. He was very friendly and told me he owned the store, and after a bit of talking he asked if i bought anything to which i answered "no". So he asks me "why not?". He continued to ask the question "why dont you want to buy anything from my store?" and getting more aggressive in his tone, i could see he was getting upset. It was as if i had made a horrible crime not to buy something. Cant he just accept i dont want any of his shitty things and gtfo like a normal person? ****

Not backing this up by statistics or anything, just saying what ive seen myself. Also, how do i know these people are muslims and not just of middle eastern decent? I dont, im generalizing them into the Islam catagory because im a huge ******, please rape my face. Deal with it.

No pork applies to all three Abrahamic religions. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.

Gang action is completely different. You cant enter THEIR neighborhood, and it has LESS to do with race and more to do with the drug trade. Race is not the factor. The gangs are divided by race but that's not what it's about, it's about business. Surenos are at war with traditional black gangs due to the rapid expansion and growth of the overall Sur cartel. The violence is a symptom of drug prohibition, not racism.

The situation in Paris is completely different with citizens of THAT neighborhood being restricted from enterring/leaving their own HOMES due to it "disturbing the prayers"

Watching you deny that there is a historically evident current of racism between latino gangs and black gangs is hilarious.

Prison is a huge indicator of this, where corrections officers have to pretty much segregate people by race due to all the racial violence. Gang members and people who have gone through the prison system are typically incredibly racist. Violently so.

Watching you deny that there is a historically evident current of racism between latino gangs and black gangs is hilarious.

It's not a racism problem, it's a territorial issue. The media made it into a racial problem. One group is black and one hispanic. That doesn't mean the targetting is based on purely race, it's coincidental and due to the fact that gangs THEMSELVES are segregated by race. It's not one clika deciding "Lets go get those blacks just because theyre black!" etc. They might use racial epithets and such but that's simply to disparage the enemy, not because any gang's MO is racial genocide. Even Aryan gangs do business with blacks and hispanics. It's business and a symptom of drug prohibtion- not racism.

It's not a racism problem, it's a territorial issue. The media made it into a racial problem. One group is black and one hispanic. That doesn't mean the targetting is based on purely race, it's coincidental and due to the fact that gangs THEMSELVES are segregated by race.

It's both. For you to say that race isn't factored at all is complete ignorance.

It's not one clika deciding "Lets go get those blacks just because theyre black!" etc.

Yeah... there are many news stories, where a group of gang members attacked non gang individuals of the particular racial group out of racism, with the intent to send a message of coercion that blacks weren't allowed, or hispanics weren't allowed. The victims are often not even gang members at all, but innocent black or hispanic kids/adults.

They might use racial epithets and such but that's simply to disparage the enemy, not because any gang's MO is racial genocide. Even Aryan gangs do business with blacks and hispanics. It's business and a symptom of drug prohibtion- not racism.

I never said it was racial genocide.

And yes, Aryan gangs do business with blacks and hispanics sometimes, particularly in prison... but that's because they're not completely bound by their racism. As you said, business is a large factor... but racism also plays heavily as well.

For you to deny that racism is a chunk of the problem is telling. I mean, you seem to apply everything that has gone on for you in whatever world you were in, the people you knew, to everybody else out there in the gang world.

One example where you do this is the whole Blood in, Blood out policies most gangs have instituted. Maybe it's not a factor in whatever you have known, but it's certainly the case in most well known gangs out there. The black gangs, the hispanic gangs, and the white gangs. There are countless reformed gang members out there who have turned their backs against their gangs to try to live a normal live, but who have to live in fear of possible reprisal because they are not allowed to leave the gang, and thus must live in hiding away from the normal operating grounds of their gangs. There are many more stories of such gang members meeting violent deaths by the hands of their former gang mates precisely because of such reasons. That's not to say that the gangs bother with all such cases of people leaving, but it is a policy that is fairly frequently enforced.

And if you say Gangland one more time in response to me as an attempt to discredit what I say, I'm going to slap you.

Religion should be illegal. However the belief in (a) creator(s) in general should not. One breeds hate, and knowledge based on bullshit. The other is a general category of possibility. What I'm saying is, making shit up shouldn't be allowed without real evidence. Hence only science prevails.

/flameshield

Religion should be illegal. However the belief in (a) creator(s) in general should not. One breeds hate, and knowledge based on bullshit. The other is a general category of possibility. What I'm saying is, making shit up shouldn't be allowed without real evidence. Hence only science prevails.

Making religion illegal is highly oppressive and completely wrong.

So true.

These are the same type people that are for political expression freedom, then turn around and say things like free people wearing Burqas should be banned.

Restricting a FREE PERSON'S right to do something with no harm to another person, or right to believe something, is the antithesis of a free, open, and fair/just society

It's not a racism problem, it's a territorial issue. The media made it into a racial problem. One group is black and one hispanic. That doesn't mean the targetting is based on purely race, it's coincidental and due to the fact that gangs THEMSELVES are segregated by race. It's not one clika deciding "Lets go get those blacks just because theyre black!" etc. They might use racial epithets and such but that's simply to disparage the enemy, not because any gang's MO is racial genocide. Even Aryan gangs do business with blacks and hispanics. It's business and a symptom of drug prohibtion- not racism.

No, it has alot to do with racism. On an episode of gangland, a small group of Latino gangs had patrolled their neighborhood for any african americans, and when they didn't spot any they crossed over to an african american neighborhood, cornered a young african american girl (in her early teen years), and one of them shot several bullets into her. She did not cross over into their neighborhood, posed no threat to them (she was a geeky looking girl with glasses, no disrespect meant to her or her now grieving mother), and they murdered her. Just because they wanted to kill someone preferably an african american. Also, from many documentaries, articles online, even firsthand account, the racial boundaries are getting worse and even spreading out all over California. All because of those dumb young punks (and older men in the gangs who should know better) who won't allow Latinos and African Americans to interact. Even the non-gangs (whom they refer to as 'civilians').

I'm just stating a dream, a dream based on a future ultimately to be dominated by our cybernetic overlords.

I think this nations' forefathers had the right idea, make religion free to everyone but keep it out of government.

I don't believe we have any mentally ill individuals running our government, not during the Obama administration and not during the Bush administration.

I think this nations' forefathers had the right idea, make religion free to everyone but keep it out of government.

Well yeah, but government out of religion is a whole other story altogether.

It's both. For you to say that race isn't factored at all is complete ignorance.
It's more about territory. Especially moreso now than before. I'm not saying there's NO racism at all. But it's FAR more about territory/business.

Yeah... there are many news stories, where a group of gang members attacked non gang individuals of the particular racial group out of racism, with the intent to send a message of coercion that blacks weren't allowed, or hispanics weren't allowed. The victims are often not even gang members at all, but innocent black or hispanic kids/adults.
That's very rare. Most innocent victims of gangs are due to crossfire or mistaken identity. Yes, those news stories have happened- like I said its VERY rare and those are special instances. They get a lot of media attention versus your average gangbanger kills another gangbanger. News never cares about that at all, nor does anyone else because it's business as usual.

It's NOT good business sense to do such things because it brings a LOT of heat. That's common sense and thinking things through.

I never said it was racial genocide.

And yes, Aryan gangs do business with blacks and hispanics sometimes, particularly in prison... but that's because they're not completely bound by their racism. As you said, business is a large factor... but racism also plays heavily as well.
The reason people aren't able to enter another neighborhood isn't because of their race, is what I was saying. It's because they're not FROM that neighborhood. A Mexican unknown to people will be hit up just the same "Where are you from? Que varrio?" just the same. The reason a black isnt asked is because it's obvious from the start they're not from there.

For you to deny that racism is a chunk of the problem is telling. I mean, you seem to apply everything that has gone on for you in whatever world you were in, the people you knew, to everybody else out there in the gang world.

One example where you do this is the whole Blood in, Blood out policies most gangs have instituted. Maybe it's not a factor in whatever you have known, but it's certainly the case in most well known gangs out there. The black gangs, the hispanic gangs, and the white gangs. There are countless reformed gang members out there who have turned their backs against their gangs to try to live a normal live, but who have to live in fear of possible reprisal because they are not allowed to leave the gang, and thus must live in hiding away from the normal operating grounds of their gangs. There are many more stories of such gang members meeting violent deaths by the hands of their former gang mates precisely because of such reasons. That's not to say that the gangs bother with all such cases of people leaving, but it is a policy that is fairly frequently enforced.
I never said there was no racism. It doesn't factor much into gang activites though. That's business. People don't join or operate gangs "for fun" or protection anymore. It's about money, making lots of money. Drugs are money.

If someone is part of a gang I dont see how they can expect not to be killed or targetting for turning their back on the business. I'm not arguing that's justified or anything, but it makes sense. I dont know where you got stuck on this "blood in blood out" policy thing in regards to what we're talking about. You put in work for a gang and are initiated in after enough work and trustworthy if you're wanted as more than just some associate. Do you have the belief that every gang member around you is a murderer? You're sorely mistaken then. I don't know where you live, but around here if you believed that that means you'd be surrounded by murderers all day every day. :LOL:

And if you say Gangland one more time in response to me as an attempt to discredit what I say, I'm going to slap you.

WTF are you talking about?

I don't believe we have any mentally ill individuals running our government, not during the Obama administration and not during the Bush administration.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

You really honestly believe that? I'm as against Obama as can be but I dont think he is "mentally ill"

His policies may be abysmal failures, but you cant be mentally ill and function with administration and nto be noticed. Not EVERYTHING the president does "Duty Wise" is political or can be opposed. Parts of the job are general administration of the country with no right/left spin possible to be pinned to it. A commie or a fascist- there are certain duties that are going to be the same in running a country no matter your view, and it takes a competent person to be able to even do that.

You really honestly believe that? I'm as against Obama as can be but I dont think he is "mentally ill"

His policies may be abysmal failures, but you cant be mentally ill and function with administration and nto be noticed. Not EVERYTHING the president does "Duty Wise" is political or can be opposed. Parts of the job are general administration of the country with no right/left spin possible to be pinned to it. A commie or a fascist- there are certain duties that are going to be the same in running a country no matter your view, and it takes a competent person to be able to even do that.

He bolded the part about Bush.

He's saying Bush is mentally ill, not Obama.

Back