Just made it.

E

eye

As i said, just made it. i was going for the grunge look. the text is the G-man's speach to Gordon at the end of HL.
hl2man.jpg

Couldnt U put the text straight, coz its really hard to read, and I think it would look nicer... but the all of the other things look really gr8 !1!1!1!

awww, but the text is supposed to be all out of whack and hard to read... it's just there for style =P
here's a copy of the text for ya, mind you i've played HL 458 times through now, so this is writen from memory =P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gordon freeman in the flesh… or rather in the hazard suit. I took the liberty of relieving you of your weapons – most of then were government property… as for the suit, I-I think you’ve earned it.

The border world, Zen, is in our control for the time being, thanks to you. Quite a nasty piece of work you managed over there… I am impressssed.

That’s why I’m here Mr. Freeman… I have recommended your services to my e-e-employers. And they have authorized me to offer you a job. They agree with me that you have limitlesssss potentialll

You’ve proved your self a decisive man, so I don’t expect you’ll have any trouble deciding what to do… if you’re interested, juust step into the portal and I will take that as a yessss.

Other wise, well, I can offer you a battle you have no chance of winning, rather an anti climax after what you just survived.

Wisely done Mr. Freeman! I will see you up ahead.

hehe, when i first got the game i followed some kid out of the mall then ganked it and took off... 5 years, 485 games later, i still feel like shit for stealing it =P

Originally posted by eye
hehe, when i first got the game i followed some kid out of the mall then ganked it and took off... 5 years, 485 games later, i still feel like shit for stealing it =P

THEEIIF!!!

bluboomteamenforcer.gif
Guillotine_anim.gif

Back