Lands of lore: Source

S

skogland

sorry abut my english, have dyslieksya.

i have seen the last post and i tink its a good idea (dident see that he was hasend writen in 3 years)

Lands of lore was one of my favorite games of all time, sett in a world of wondres and magic. the lands of lore series was make by westwood studios and had land of lore 4 in produsjon butt EA GAMES bouthe opp westwood and dismanted westwood thus stoping lol 4 to be made.

fore thouse how do nott know the lol series:

Lands of lore 1 : the trone of caoues.
you pick a hero to figt the evil which Scoschea. (find lands of lore 1 at underdogs (abandonware))

lands of lore 2 : gardian of desteny.
you are son (luther) of scoschea and berre here curce which she hadd given you rigte before she died. you metamorfose to lichard, a human (luther) and monster. you must gett ritt of youre curce

lands of lore 3 : kingdome
you are grandnewfu of king of gladstone and you must save the world from breking a part wenn Anu travel from this dimaensjon.

i wich to part of to make lands of lore mod fore half life that is not unrealistisk
jett folloes the same eksperianse of the orginal lands of lore filing.

You're using the wrong excuse for poor english. The fact that you can't even spell Dyslexia - a problem you claim to have - suggests that you're simply, well, a moron.

What can you contribute to said mod?

to Yorick

thank you for critisicing me for my poor englich, let me coment on that: first englich is not my nativ language norwegan, even in norwegen that i have problemes white, sekuonly even that i writes poor englich impleyes that im uninteligent or less integent then the norm ? Albert Einstein had dyslexia thoes that make him less than a geinus.

Dyslexia are conection error in the brain that makes nervroins and mirror nervroins send woring signals to the frontal cortex, therfore must pepoel that have Dyslexia learn to work arond the problem like memorising the words and pronouse the word to lisen how it sound. Normal pepoel have hyperrute in ther brain that intuetivly know how write that word. and if you dont beliv me then find out fore youre self by googel or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia

i wood like to make maps i used to make maps to half life 1 and unreal not super maps or like that sinse im not coder i wood like to worck white some one that understand how much worck i needed to be done to making this mod. I will give all my free time to make this mod posibel.

I know what dyslexia is and know several people who have it - which naturally leads me to believe that you don't. People who do have it, including Einstein, work hard to live with it. They don't give up and use it as an excuse. A buddy of mine in college carried a dictionary with him everywhere he went.

I have dyspraxia, which is related, and I'm one of the most eloquent people here.

-Angry Lawyer

yeah i know that

okey this is not the first time someone have comented on my englich. 15 percent of wolrd poplation have dyslexia (tank you fore the coreckt spelling) what differs are the sevarity of dyslexia you have. I HAVE NEVER USED DYSLEXIA AS AN EXCUSE, I have used it a waring like if you reed this then you are goning to find errors and to avoid discuson like this and not beeing cold a 10 year old, sutpid or an morron. And if you think im dosent work hard i have used 2 houres ekstra every day on school whenn i was 10 to 15 white a grupp. And spent every vacaton sine then to improve my norwegan. now im in the underversety studing before cusers.

normaily i post in norwegan and i dont have this problem.

I dont have any probelmes you Yorick, but i understant you gut reation on this subjeckt. had it been better if writen "warring warring I have dyslexia" or writen noting at all.

but im not heare to talk about dyslexia or things like that, get a grupp how loved lands of lore series and want to make mod out of it in source.

This isn't the first person I've seen with this type of disorder. Capable of writing long thought-out posts, just incapable of spelling correctly.

Either way, try not to get on the guy's case about it. Think about it this way, if you were in the real world, intelligent, fully capable of understanding everyone, but when you speak you sound like a full blown handicapped retard. That's what it's like for some people on the net with this disorder, and it can be hard to look past for everyone else.

Anyway.

Aside from that, you have no experience and no one will help you blah blah blah the mod scene died in 2001.

(PS. Yorick we don't talk on MSN enough :cheers: )

(PS. Yorick we don't talk on MSN enough :cheers: )

It's a known problem. I haven't yet solved the issue where I show up as offline to everyone, but chances are generally pretty good that I'm at the PC, and even if not, MSN is always on, so you should drop a message when you're on! =)

okey

yeah i thougt it was dead game and the fan suport arent large inoff, i give opp on starting a grupp. it will taken servral years to gett all the elements in plasce anyway.

Back