little gamers flame valve!

WARLORD

Reaction score
http://www.little-gamers.com/

OH NOHS ! TEH C0D3 ! 2003-10-05
Lay off lamers, it's called evolution, and the fact that the code got stolen is just a leap in that process that we have in this time of "games rul3z !"-world..
It's a leap that means the hacks and cracks will be out at the same time the game gets released, so what ?.. stop you bitching..
And if there's someone you should be angry at, then it's not the hacker/krackers that stole it (probably just walked in through the door and said -"Dude, I need to run backup on a little thingie, mind if I use your computer?".. or the employee that leaked, well, let's just say he now is the president in all those 0-day/echelon/bjebb movements), actually, dudes, I SALUTE YOU for a job well done. The ppl you should be mad at is the ****ers at Valve™ that actually was dumb enough to let it happened.. and as you might understand from todays comic, IF it happened.

..and I didn't just say that cuz I love to cheat in games :)

some people are so retarded, it's not even funny anymore

I think the site name is very apt

little gamers, hence little people, implying they have the mentality of a little person (no offence little people who are old :p).

i.e. they act like they are about 8-12 yrs old.

Kinda funny to read but worthless non the less

1) That Madsen guy is an idiot.

2) That site is idiotic.

3) Guys who love to cheat in games have little weenies. And they are idiots.

4) People who still use the "1337" and say "OH NOHS ! TEH C0D3 !" are idiots.

5) People who cant spell check are idiots.

6) People who don't understand the implications of a company being robbed of their assets are idiots.

7) People who Hack/Crack/Infiltrate to do damage to anyone are idiots, so are those that support them.

If you don't understand the implications of this that has happened to Valve, you are an idiot, if you call it evolution, you are a complete idiot.

to right ruben, that site is very idiotic

Let's see.

i'm 14 and they are the most immature people i have seen so fair.

Originally posted by Ruben
Hey Warlord; Cool comic. Funny! :)

what comic? LG or mine? if it's mine thanks :p

by the way i really like little gamers and the bucket but i dont like what madsen said... little gamer lost some respect points from me :/

Yes WARLORD... funny! :)

LittleGamers ... Ok ... funny. Congrats. Good comics, but still ... Madsen may just want to piss people of. People that say stuff like that usually like to. Like the maggot clan, they love to take a piss on people by cheating and "raging" and whatnot and get off of it.

People have the right to their opinion. But they also need to see things from a different perspective as well. I was a bit harsh. I know. Take it with a grain of salt. But robbing a company of their assets and groundwork for income and survival in the industry is not evolution. Its just robbery. If i leave my front door open, it does not mean you can enter it and rob the contents of my fridge.

2) That site is idiotic.

6) People who don't understand the implications of a company being robbed of their assets are idiots.

7) People who Hack/Crack/Infiltrate to do damage to anyone are idiots, so are those that support them.

If you don't understand the implications of this that has happened to Valve, you are an idiot, if you call it evolution, you are a complete idiot.

Anyone who dosen't agree with this post is idiotic.

What's wrong with it? If you don't like it, don't visit their page. :)

The future of HL doesn't look grim, it's the shape of its community that's got shoddy written all over it by the look of these posts over the last hour. I don't know who's worse; the people that brainlessly post detailed instructions on how to illegally download the source material despite getting their rear-end flamed, or the moronic pre-teens who brainlessly post, period.

Little gamers was funny (emphasize WAS) but the last months it cant even make me smile.
And why would we be mad at Valve instead of the hackers? That's dumb, I'm not saluting no burglar who got into a house which wasn't locked, the ****er has no right to come there. Great to see LG became security experts too, they seem to know what exactly happened to Valve and why they're dumb ****s.
And can't those morons write any proper english?
And anyone who still speaks "1337" should be shot.

2) That site is idiotic.

Damn i like this m8 ^ :D

Originally posted by coax
some people are so retarded, it's not even funny anymore

i'm not even gonna read this thread....this guy said it all

Originally posted by budgie55
I think the site name is very apt

little gamers, hence little people, implying they have the mentality of a little person (no offence little people who are old :p).

i.e. they act like they are about 8-12 yrs old.

Kinda funny to read but worthless non the less

Nah, their actually like 21 and live in sweden.

Maskirovka: Who is that guy on your avatar? :)

nw909: In Sweden? huh ... no wonder ... Swedish people. ( :) I'm Norwegian)

Maskirovka: Who is that guy on your avatar? :)

lol i have no idea...just some picture someone submitted to www.somethingawful.com's cliff yablonski hates you section

go to the page in my sig to see more hillarious pics

Ahahaha ... this site is hilarious! Thanks mate!

ya somethingawful.com has some real good stuff :D
i visit that site just about every day...tuesday and friday are great for their comedy goldmine and photoshop phriday...edited pictures for maximum hilarity

i'm in class right now and the bottom picture on this page made me laugh out loud and interrupt class :p

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1708&p=6

Originally posted by Maskirovka
ya somethingawful.com has some real good stuff :D
i visit that site just about every day...tuesday and friday are great for their comedy goldmine and photoshop phriday...edited pictures for maximum hilarity

i'm in class right now and the bottom picture on this page made me laugh out loud and interrupt class :p

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1708&p=6

There's some freaky shit throughout that whole weekend web at the top.

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
The Future for HL looks grim :(

yeah.....

were ethier not gonna get HL2 till 2004 now or Valve will get sued and we wont ever see HL2

;(

*runs away crying*

2) That site is idiotic.

Hey! This guy knows what he's talking about, Amen brother!

The only problem is that points 4, 5 and 6 apply to most posts on this site as well.

Hey dudes :)

I think this might be wrong of me, but I thought I'd like to see what you all wrote.

And well, you're all entitled to think all those evil things about me, and the comic.. if you like :)

Tho you should look up the word irony :)

Anyways, ofcourse I think it's a bad thing that the code got stolen, but runing around condemning people because of it is just plain dumb (hence the "I'm on the hackers side bitches !"-stance), just to stear up some emotions, which I obviously did here :)

The fact of the matter is that Valve won't loose anything (well, you know what I mean) on this whole deal, I'll still buy the game and so will so many others, and valve even got a few extra months to make stuff even better with the game.. (this is what I think anyways)

The cheats and cracks will be out there right after release anyways, so why cry about it ?

..and about all the personal attacks on me, well, maybe you're right.. and maybe you're not :)

+ I turn 25 in january ;)

HAHAHA! Funny! Cool!

Well if you are mrMadsen ...

Ruben is an idiot!

:afro:

I am :/
and right now I'm not loved anywhere, stumbled over a couple of forums today with ppl (ppl = people ;)) that share your oppinions :(

but, we're all entitled to an opinion :)

Comics from Little Gamers or MyExtraLife often exaggerate on the situation and talk about stuff they barely know about.
Penny-Arcade--At least their cartoons are funny

Well... if it was irony like you say. Kudos. I like irony. Its just that we don't support those asshats that did it. And we certainly don't think its evolution. Well ... to be perfectly honest with you, we here on this forum can sometimes be too "politically correct". And instantly start to flame people about their opinions. Me too. I can be a real asshat sometimes.

But it don't mean that i hate you. Sometimes i hate myself, but thats as far as it goes. And i call people idiots without knowing them fully. How idiotic is that? See?

I don't hate you. We ... (cant speak for everyone) deep in our hearts hates very few people in our life. Its just a forum thread. Thats all it is. Take it with a grain of salt. Like your cartoon though!

See... now i feel bad. I need a hug.

*hug*

Ruben (is an idiot too, i know me the best) ;)

Back