Little girl bullied by teacher

haha. Arguing with a 12 year old about politics is stupid in the first place.

what a cow

I'm sorry, but seriously...

Hellz yeah, put that bitch in her place teacha hoe!

I like how the black kid in the background is just having a good time with the awkwardness of it. That would be me. I always find humor in uneasy situations.

Hahahahaa, what a c***. I love how she threatens the girl with idea that her dad would be trapped in the military for 100 years.

'The guy YOU voted for, he wants to kill your daddy... now your daddy gon' die... How does that make you feel?'

Hahahahaa, what a c***. I love how she threatens the girl with idea that her dad would be trapped in the military for 100 years.

'The guy YOU voted for, he wants to kill your daddy... now your daddy gon' die... How does that make you feel?'
Sounds like a threat to me, the girl should sue.

this video is very old and i'm positive that teacher is probably 50 lbs heavier now

Yeah this video must be sooo ****ing old. Like older than 3 months holy shit.

How ****ing arrogant. Educators of children, especially as young as those kids were, need to be completely ****ing unbiased in every thing they teach. Teachers need to encourage critical thinking, not intimidate themselves on their students. ****ing ridiculous, teacher should be ****ing shot. God damn lunatic.

haha. Arguing with a 12 year old about politics is stupid in the first place.

Except if:

1) It's the only person you can beat in a political argument. and/or:
2) It's on halflife2.net

Black People ,no surprise unapologeticly racist the only reason they voted was because of his skin color even though he's actually more white then black.

Really, unozero, he's more white than black? You think that?

grew up with white grandparents I think it would be most accurate to say he's bi-racial but blacks don't wanna hear that.

I'm probably the most Pro Obama person on these forums... at least when I was following the elections, and even though I feel Obama was obviously a far better choice than McCain, and even if the teacher thinks that, she shouldn't have been so biased in her discussion with her students. She should have picked a more intelligent and inclusive way to discuss something political in nature.

The girl wasn't that little. That doesn't take away the fact that the teacher was horrible to her though.

The problem is that Obama's skin colour is also a political issue; someone to whom social inequality is critically important may consider their interests best served by having a non-white in power. There's symbolic value, the fact that it's a landmark/precedent, and the fact the voter may believe a black person is more likely to address the concerns of minorities.

well yeah 96% did......

pointing out a fact is not racist.

granted they always vote democrat anyway but it was like 4-5% up not to mention black republicans also voting for him.

Im just saying like I see it atleatst I wouldn't vote based on a persons skin color.

I wonder how many white people voted for McCain for the same reason.

I WONDER.

Then that's not all, is it? And you assume all black people voted for Obama because he was black, suggesting that blacks lack the capacity for critical thinking, which is another way of calling black people stupid.

And here's me, pointing out the fact you belong in the same closet as Saturos.

Hey... if there are people out there who voted for Obama because of his skin color alone, then I'm all for it. At least it's voting positively because of it and rather negatively.

Besides, we needed all the votes we could get to avoid another terrible president from the getgo. I have no idea if Obama is going to be a terrible president, but at least I didn't have any nagging doubts with him that I had instantly with McCain if McCain became president. Would be just another warmonger like Bush with so many horrible backwards policies.

most likely alot your right,but certainly not %96 of all whites lol if that would have been the case McCain would have won and their would have been riots.

fyi I didn't vote at all,before anyone makes any silly allegations.

lol Pes is in Flam mode.

...not to mention black republicans also voting for him.
Yeah but take, for example, Colin Powell. He didn't support Obama 'because he's black', but because he felt that the McCain campaign was inflammatory, and so he clearly felt he best served his conscience by endorsing someone who was the target of a ruthless ad hominem campaign, which was made so much worse by the fact that the candidate was a black guy. (It made it worse because it opened the way for people to chuck around statements that played on people's prejudices like 'Arab', 'muslim', etc.)

most likely alot your right,but certainly not %96 of all whites lol if that would have been the case McCain would have won and their would have been riots.

Why would there have been riots if McCain won?[/quote]

fyi I didn't vote at all,before anyone makes any silly allegations.
lol Pes is in Flam mode.

Not voting doesnt mean shit. And Pes is in "call out the racist" mode. And rightfully so.

I'd say that there were just as many white people voting on racial issues as there were black people doing the same.

Hey... if there are people out there who voted for Obama because of his skin color alone, then I'm all for it.

Why? The worst social injustice is voting based on emotion and not critical thought, logic, and being well informed. Basically, you're OK with people voting for someone because of their appearance, which has NO impact on their qualities as a decision maker.

I don't care if they accidentally voted the right guy into office, it's the god damn principle of the matter.

But pesh! Ignorance is alright if its in our favor!

The person in your second video agrees with me more than she agrees with you, not that that disqualifies her from being a dumb bitch.

I acknowledge that people vote with emotion, but you claimed outright that, and I quote

Black People ,no surprise unapologeticly racist the only reason they voted was because of his skin color even though he's actually more white then black.

It's a first that one of your sentences has made less rational sense than grammatical sense. Should people vote based on the appearance of the candidate? No. Do they? Yes, almost assuredly. But why can't you stop suggesting that ALL PEOPLE OF THIS PERSUASION ARE A HIVEMIND AND THINK AND ACT COLLECTIVELY. Because guess what? That's ****ing racist. And racial issues? Are there even any real racial issues still left in America? The only racial issues I hear about are controversies whether something or someone was racist or not, most of the time it's just ACLU whistle blowers finding something newsworthy to toot about.

Also, I find it funny that people start saying I'm trolling or flaming whenever I disagree with someone's logic.

Why? The worst social injustice is voting based on emotion and not critical thought, logic, and being well informed. Basically, you're OK with people voting for someone because of their appearance, which has NO impact on their qualities as a decision maker.

I don't care if they accidentally voted the right guy into office, it's the god damn principle of the matter.
As I pointed out, it can be possible to vote for Obama because he's black and still be voting out of legitimate/rational political motivation. Whether or not most people were doing that, or whether they were instead voting out of blind black solidarity, or because they don't like whitey, I don't make any claims to know...

ITT: Generalising several million people with two youtube videos.

Attachments

• 522407333a837318592b933198283l.jpg
    522407333a837318592b933198283l.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 228
I also agree that if 96 percent of white people voted for McCain it would be considered racist.

I wouldn't say that all black people voted because he's black though. A lot of people were just going democrat because Bush is a republican. (Even though Bush was very conservative and McCain is a moderate) BUT I do think some black people did.

My best friend at school told me yesterday that she voted for him because he was black, she just didn't want to tell me pre-election.

My high school did a survey in the history classes about who you'd vote for if you could. Everyone were asked why they'd vote for this person and a lot of kids did say because he was black.

I think a lot of people particularly people my own age were just not informed. Not to say it would have gone in McCain's favor or anything but a lot of people just didn't know much about the elections. (And obviously this is has nothing to do with you all because you all seem very educated and know what you're talking about) I think the media and such made this election very one sided cause people to only think one sided.

FITE FITE FITE FITE FITE

Sorry, Only fans of the Leet World will get that.

Stupid whore.

Back