/me slaps you around a bit with a large trout

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drum roll please!

/me does a drum roll

This thread is to let you know about the reintroduction of a long lost "feature" that we haven't had around these parts for a long while. The good old "/me" command.

I originally implemented this when we first launched a year ago. It was crap, and didn't work so it was disabled. I only just got around to fixing it. So here it is.

/me thinks his work here is done.

The red makes everything look really evil.

/me returns to the playground

Hey what the **** it didn't work.

edit: there it goes

OK so it seems to not show up when your post is edited or submitted without refreshing the page.

/Me regrets to find that this thread is indeed not, about isketch.

Did you actually just type /me shit? You said it :p

The new post thing should now be sorted. Editing posts doesn't work, for some reason, but I will worry about that another time. One thing that used to be a major problem is if I quoted kineaesth, my name would be there.

The red makes everything look really evil.

/me returns to the playground

Hey what the **** it didn't work.

edit: there it goes

OK so it seems to not show up when your post is edited or submitted without refreshing the page.

Likewise quoting Veg would either have my name or kineaesth's name.

So all in all it's looking in better shape.

/me is pleased with himself.

/me can finally talk about himself in the third-person. See, look what he did there.

/me was secretly hoping it was announcing that gifs can be uploaded again :(

/me reads all the /mes in this thread and gets excited to come up with something clever to join in
/me is sad that he can't think of anything good
:(

/me is now also testing the edit thing because he's not sure what they meant above.

/me edits again and is even sadder because he also broke the /mes that worked.

/me refreshes the page like vegeta said, and is slightly happier. But still sad. Also he doesn't want to use the command anymore because he's already worn himself out on it.

Back