Merry christmas

I guess that is good logic, trade an ugly sweater for a nice sweater. The only other use for it is if 2 people bought you the same thing. Makes sense.

Happy Xmas from N.Ireland (granted its 11:52 when i posted this but it takes 10 mins to be read)

How do they teach you to read in Ireland?!

Ah your drunk, I don't even know why I asked to be honest. I feel kinda retarded now..

just came back from seeing my mom's side of the family and it was nice! haven't seen these people in years it was a blast. we even played xbox and watched family guy and watched a family video we made we had a blast. also my aunt go drunk and everyone was singing, sad part was none of my 3 siblings were there to enjoy it. everyone has large families now

Merry Christmas everybody. May you enjoy the company of your families! I mean, that's what it's all about isn't it?

also tonight finally felt like Xmas and I was so glad to hear my little cousin at age 9 say I'm not really that excited for Xmas which was something I would have said at age 17 or something like that. also I'm gunna log into WoW and get my free presents

It's officially Christmas here in California. Merry Christmas everyone!

Well I drank a quarter bottle of Jack Daniels last night (with 5 glasses of coke in that can shaped glass), only to wake up at the bottom of stairs, what fun

Merry Christmas!

santabad.jpg

Do you think today would be a good day to tell my catholic family that i am atheist?

You know, come to think of it, Christmas is just somebody else's birthday. What's the big deal? :frown:

Now - New Years Day. It's much better. It makes more sense.

Lunar New Year: Ah the Christmas of Korea. And it's 3 times longer.

Back