MMO Screenshot Thread

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
MMO Screenshot Thread (56k Warning!)

Inspired by the shots in the 'last played games' thread, here is a place to post beautiful photography from the MMO of your choice. Preferably looking for awesome, artistic, beautiful, cool or at least hilarious shots. GOGOGO!

Here's a few of mine from my big WoW memories photo album. Click 'em to enlarge 'em.
EDIT: If some mod could add '56k warning' to the thread title I would be mucho grateful.

Barrenimpdeadlow.jpg

Jack_Karverboy said:
I dont have any mmo's. :( I think I'm gonna get World of Warcraft though...

You should, but keep in mind: crack is less addictive.

Buy it immediately so you can post screenshots in this thread. Mexico commands it.

stab.gif

I demand more Guild Wars screenies! (Unfortunately in battle it's a bad idea to get rid of the hud...therefore the hud remains :(). Also, I was actually thinking of doing this exact same thing yesterday...well at least I was kind of a part of starting it :D

upload8pd.png

upload22vj.png

upload34jq.png

upload54jn.png

upload44se.png

(My favourite :))

(Resized because of those damn 56'k people)

A few of mine:

In the process of getting Quel'Serrar:
http://www.gaming-mansion.co.uk/Public/WoW/WoWScrnShot_010806_190223.jpg

Helping out the same guild in MC a bit later, we downed majordomo on the 2nd try and had a peak at rag:
http://www.gaming-mansion.co.uk/Public/WoW/WoWScrnShot_010806_230705.jpg

those two are special to me as it's unlikely i'll be going back to onyxia or MC in the near future, I only got in thanks to my friends guild :)

a few others:

Archimonde and the World Tree:
http://www.gaming-mansion.co.uk/Public/WoW/WoWScrnShot_072705_223025_1.jpg

heeeeeuuggee dwarf:
http://www.gaming-mansion.co.uk/Public/WoW/WoWScrnShot_081205_165022.jpg

and finally: i wish :(
screenshot_100.jpg

Yeah, for serious. Having 56k is like beating your children- only backwards southerners do it.

:p

damn sulk, you can run at some nice ass quality, i can barely run mine at lowest ><

Damn, wish I had some leftover shots from my days playing Dark Age of Camelot. All of them were oldschool, before the graphical overhaul and stuff. But unfortunatly I have reformatted my harddrive several times since then hehe. :thumbs:

all pics resized...but not for 56k'ers. just so I could upload them :p

we were waiting infront of the entrance to SFK and I thought it was interesting.

was on my way to Splintertree Post when I saw this big guy walk out of the bushes.

this is me having been killed by that big guy.

I think I started a new tradition for myself. I get upto a high place in the game (Which hopefully has a nice view), sit down...and take screenies.

copyofas2xq.png

copyofas16ti.png

An example of when bloom goes wrong :)

copyofas22ng.png

And this is called Ascension...I found it to be pretty cool personally (basically a solo mission, and when you finish it really does feel like you accomplished something).

copyofas39ub.png

Had to resize, because I couldn't change the damn file type.

Here are some of my favorites from Guild Wars. Taken in 1600x1200 Anti-Aliasing 4x:
Resizing is for the weak. :)

gw0816ne.jpg

gw2228is.jpg

gw2232yx.jpg

gw2249wq.jpg

gw1233md.jpg

Rock on Guild Wars! Rock on.
Btw, I've played WoW and got bored after only 2 and half months. I'm on month 11 of Guild Wars and I don't intend to stop any time soon. Especially with the expansion coming this spring!
WoW is all about farming, and I for one, loathe farming with a passion. It's not fun (to me), it's repititive, and it takes forever.
Wow does have some cool things about it, I'm not saying it doesn't. But it just isn't my game (very unbalanced pvp wise).

^beautiful screenshots.
MAY consider getting this.

I'm surprised to see more GuildWars shots than stupid WoW shots. I quit WoW also, and am almost tempted to get Guild Wars myself. But, Oblivion will hopefully be out sometime soon, and I believe that will quench my role playing needs hehe. Single player games forever! :thumbs:

Vaeldown.JPG

Vael down!

supressionroom.JPG

Suppresion room..bah

AQgates.JPG

AQ gates opening event

firehair.JPG

ragdropsmyCoD.JPG

Rag down! The time when he drops my above helm.

Here's some City of Villains ones, with El Loco and Locotronic.

screenshot20051129220954.jpg

screenshot20051229165053.jpg

screenshot20060101121505.jpg

screenshot20051216212429.jpg

screenshot20060101125936.jpg

screenshot20060101133750.jpg

1. A duel of epic proportions!
2. In Darnassus. ****ing hippy elves.
3. My brother, up to his neck in gold.
4. Lost somewhere in the darkened underbelly of a nightmare jungle.
5. The best hat ever.

wowscrnshot0215050928488ms.jpg

wowscrnshot0129061956570bz.jpg

wowscrnshot0205061558463mg.jpg

wowscrnshot0711051152078gk.jpg

wowscrnshot0717050633352fh.jpg

Are you chaps still playing on Bladefist? I abandoned my old pally there ages ago :x

Nah, my druid is still on there and I intend to return to him some day.
Right now I'm just having fun on Earthen Ring.

Whoever posted the picture of the tauren with thunderfury, if you actually have it, I hate you.

I play WoW also, just took 2 of my screenies:
1. 6996 hp, quite a lot as a hunter :).
2. <3 Undercity, no more HS in Orgrimmar. I can mount there, have an AH, it's less laggy that Orgrimmar and can fly straight to Kargath :).

Since Bladefist was previously mentioned, just so you know, I play there :D.

wowscrnshot0124062003563si.jpg

wowscrnshot0202062040149xa.jpg

I just got totally hammered with an NPC called Bom'bay. He's a witch doctor in training over in Sen'jin village, south of Ogrimmar. He makes a wicked special brew which leaves you totally drunk (in-game of course) for about ten minutes. You have blurry vision and stumble all over the place. To insult you even more he also changes you into a chicken or frog, lets you grow bigger or shoots you high up into the air. Great fun tho.

My 'loyal' minion, Gakbis the Imp, seems to think it's very funny. Hmmmm

frog6sm.jpg

Anyone know a good(READ: Free) program to convert from tga's to jpeg?

Baal said:
HAHA!!

"I WIN" button is classic. What does that include?

activating the trinkets that allow mages to 2 shot most classes probably ;)

(nerfed in 1.10 I am SO sorry for your loss ;))

Back