Mod news website

Stalk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Before I start, yes this does sound like a spam, but I'm just trying to show this site to all those people who are interested in these type of things... so I guess... feel free to ban me? idk.

My name is Stalk, and i like mods =D. For the past years I've been doing gameplay videos of mods (i called them modplay) but this season i decided to go bigger. Modinformer is a new site that talks about mods worth knowing on all engines (at least, we try to) currently it's a team of 3 people, me, deadrawkstar who does the video reviews and matt who writes articles. We do all types of stuff like reviews, gameplay videos and basic news updates. We also recently just launched a forum so don't forget to visit that too and register. For those of you who are interested we still are open for new members who think they can write, review or just record themselves playing (not with themselves, playing a mod of course).

We already got a video review of Blue Portals, and we're planning on a lot more. Anyway, please don't forget to check it out and give it a visit now and then (and the forum).

the address is www.modinformer.org

Also, write your feedback and tell me what you think about it =) or what should i improve or change. Thanks.

The font style in your logo reminds me of some other site. What is it?

Eh, moddb pretty much has the mod scene covered.

The font style in your logo reminds me of some other site. What is it?

Yukirimobile. I found that font in my system when I was designing the logo, I wasn't sure if I downloaded it or if it was already in the system, but I believe I downloaded it. Recently I noticed other designs with the same font, yes. I'm thinking on whether or not should I change the font. Maybe make my own.

Eh, moddb pretty much has the mod scene covered.

Moddb stands for mod database. Our website is not a database. You won't say to IGN that "Sony/Steam/Microsoft pretty much has the mod scene covered."

Back