Need help on highway 17

J

jester 123

i'm stuck in the northern petrol yard, managed to open the bridge with the crane but cant get any further.....help!!!!!!!!

giant384 said:
pick up the buggy with th crane and put it on top

I'm stuck at the same place...

What are we supposed to put the buggy on top of? I just can't seem to get it to go over that stupid fence :)

Adam

adamk75 said:
I'm stuck at the same place...

What are we supposed to put the buggy on top of? I just can't seem to get it to go over that stupid fence :)

Adam

You know when you get up into the crane, and then the guards come out? Kill the guards. Knock the bridge down. Use the crane to lift the buggy onto the place where the guards were standing. Go back down, kill the guards in the warehouse, go to the back of the warehouse and flip a switch. Drive the buggy into the front of the warehouse and through the big side door. Simple, yeah?

when you get into the crane a garage door opens and a bunch of guards come running out.... get out of the crane, shoot the guards, then use the crane to knock the bridge into place and then place the buggy on the side of the bridge next to the garage door that the guards come out of.... then you walk across the bridge to it....

Get into the crane, use it to pick up the metal boxes and drop them on the guards, knock over the bridge, pick up your buggy, drop it outside the warehouse, get out of the crane, tada!

(Yes, I decided the add a third, *ever so slightly* different version)

pomegranate said:
You know when you get up into the crane, and then the guards come out? Kill the guards. Knock the bridge down. Use the crane to lift the buggy onto the place where the guards were standing. Go back down, kill the guards in the warehouse, go to the back of the warehouse and flip a switch. Drive the buggy into the front of the warehouse and through the big side door. Simple, yeah?

Yeah! Much simpler than I realized :) I wandered around the warehouse, looking for someway to open the door. I threw barrels at it, launched rockets at it.. When I couldn't get it open, I figured I was supposed to somehow throw the buggy to the other side with the crane. After fighting with that for an hour or two, I decided to see if I could carry on by foot, and proceeded to stack boxes up... I managed to jump over :) Killed the guards, and continued. Only to find out that there's no way over the broken bridge without the buggy...

Wow... Now I feel stupid.

Thanks!
Adam

adamk75 said:
Yeah! Much simpler than I realized :) I wandered around the warehouse, looking for someway to open the door. I threw barrels at it, launched rockets at it.. When I couldn't get it open, I figured I was supposed to somehow throw the buggy to the other side with the crane. After fighting with that for an hour or two, I decided to see if I could carry on by foot, and proceeded to stack boxes up... I managed to jump over :) Killed the guards, and continued. Only to find out that there's no way over the broken bridge without the buggy...

Wow... Now I feel stupid.

Thanks!
Adam

That's okay, anytime I can make someone feel stupid is great!

Back