New Aftermath Screenshots

Hoopla said:
Yes, it's a modified version of the engine. Just like Lost Cost is a modified version of Source. It's still the Quake3 engine underneath.

So it's not really correct to say that it's a 6-year-old engine, is it? The visual aspect (which was what was being used as a comparison) was, in fact, brand new.

Hoopla said:
Yes, it's a modified version of the engine. Just like Lost Coast is a modified version of Source. It's still the Quake3 engine underneath.

[SARCASM]Woow hoopla, your argument is sooooo valid![/SARCASM]

... Doom 3 uses a modified Quake 3 Engine, and its graphics are better than COD.

"OMG COD SUCKS COS DOOM 3 USE SAME ENGINE AS COD!! AND THAT IS QUAKE 3 ENGINE LOZLLZ!!!!"

For God's sake. IT IS EDITED. AND BY A LOT (I mean, you can really tell the difference). AND LOST COAST IS NOT A MODIFIED VERSION of Source, it is a TECH DEMO. valve released updates to the source engine when it released, or thereabout.

And hoopla, your point was about people thinking Valve were gods, right? Yeah, so some people go really [really] overboard with that (and they're hippies). But what's with the gripe about the expansion? Why should expansion content be released with the original game?

"ROE wepsons sud b in DOOm 3 ! and NEew m oosteers too!"

That is seriously pointless.

Then you jumped to saying "aftermath is lame" and tried to convince people that Far Cry was better and all that crap for no apparent reason, well except about your Valve were gods thing (bad choice of material to argue). That has totally no use at all. halflife2.net is a fansite of hl2 after all, ain't it? You're not going to sway opinions; it's as hard as telling your computer to go on a date with you (no offence, just a crappy anology).

hoopla, you suck. Seriously. You need a psychiatric, my man. :afro:

Meh.

If i want to play HL3,i need to by a new garph card.
i don't the Aftermath was HL3

sxcce said:
If i want to play HL3,i need to by a new garph card.
i don't the Aftermath was HL3
What? If I am right, did you mean "If I want to play HL3, do I need a new graphics card?
I thought Aftermath was HL3?:D

TollBooth Willie said:
What? If I am right, did you mean "If I want to play HL3, do I need a new graphics card?
I thought Aftermath was HL3?:D
my english poor
i don't think the Aftermath was HL3 !

My god theres actually someone from Stockton ! *waves to Jangle from Elm Tree :afro:

Back