NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO YOU ****ERS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411738

htv03536xfsrrp.jpg

;(

crying-woman-small.jpg

Ahahahaha. They changed his face. Awesome!

Yay, Hitman; nay unnecessary changes.

Also, Hitman has tiny legs.

The new face looks generic as hell, but it'd hardly make or break the game if that was the only change.

However,

• The game is developed parallel to the other hitman movie
Yeah it pretty much has zero chance of being good.

So what was 47 doing in that whore house at the end of blood money? Answers, we will never know.

David Bateson borrow again the voice of 47

Whew! You know, apart from "developed parallel to the movie" the information shown here actually sounds pretty good. As long as they stick to the non-linear stealth and don't F*** up 47's character, I'll be interested in this.

Whew! You know, apart from "developed parallel to the movie" the information shown here actually sounds pretty good. As long as they stick to the non-linear stealth and don't F*** up 47's character, I'll be interested in this.

*ahem*

• The game also contains elements [when] 47 [is not] on assignments. These parts are more linear and are firearm-focused, cover, etc.

Same team that worked on Dog Days, none of them worked on a previous Hitman game. As much as I liked the brutal gameplay of K&L I certainly don't believe they have the talent to make a worthy Hitman game.

Apparently that image is fake.

batmanandnemesisdccomic.jpg

The top of the "new 47"'s bald head looks too similar to the Blood Money cover, anyway.

Awww, that's a shame, was looking foward to the subsequent internet shitstorm :(.

• Reboot the entire series and Agent 47 (Why?!)
• Agent 47 now has stubble! (That's important?)
• Strong focus on story (There wasn't before?)
• 47's "assignments" are open missions [like] in previous games (Sounding better...)
• The game also contains elements [when] 47 [is not] on assignments. These parts are more linear and are firearm-focused, cover, etc. (Sounding like Gears of Bore)
• The game is developed parallel to the other hitman movie (But that movie sucked and not a lot of people saw it...?)
• You will get to play as more than 47 during the game, including a female assassin (Why?!)
• David Bateson borrow again the voice of 47 (Decent.)

God damnit.

well its a relief it was fake though it wasnt a bad photoshop but hey considering how the game industry is behaving everyone will consider something like that as real

OOH GOD PLEASE NO

The game is developed parallel to the other hitman movie

... playing as a woman sometimes

2yod7i9.jpg

I don't even...

Babyface prettyboy 47... follows movie... bullshit fad of nonlinearity

stop moaning, it's obviously a concept art.

Edit: I just read the site, it's all fake - the new game is not following the second movie, this was confirmed by a developer. Hitman 5 will be a direct sequel to Hitman 4, this was also confirmed long time ago.

Apparently that image is fake.

snip
The top of the "new 47"'s bald head looks too similar to the Blood Money cover, anyway.
Honestly, who believed it was, what a horrible cover it would be.

Have you all missed the part where it was shown it was fake? It's not real. Calm yourselves.

stop moaning, it's obviously a concept art.

Edit: I just read the site, it's all fake - the new game is not following the second movie, this was confirmed by a developer. Hitman 5 will be a direct sequel to Hitman 4, this was also confirmed long time ago.
Barnz - Deliverer of Hope

Back