NOW LISTEN! HL2 Better be FUNNY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StaggerLee

This thing better be funny.
I'll be most upset if it hasn't got that old happy feeling to it!!
Those scientists where such fun and Barney is going to take me out for a drink..:cheers:

screw funny, from what I've seen and heard I'm gonna be scared sh*tless:eek:

I want some of the old humor, such as scientists trying to escape and falling to their doom, hehe. Too bad there won't be many scientists this time (Ok just Eli). I'll settle for citizens of City 17.

Don't we all pretz, don't we all? lol. Are those police guys like the Grunts in first HL? Or are they police of the City. From what I see, it's like a Chernobyl, a post nuclear scare type thing with an almost abandoned City I think, except for some workers.

I want to see guys in planes repelling off ropes! I had to play that part in hl1 alot ;)

Yeah, well, they said that they were going to add humour to the game. So expect it.

Gojin said:
Don't we all pretz, don't we all? lol. Are those police guys like the Grunts in first HL? Or are they police of the City. From what I see, it's like a Chernobyl, a post nuclear scare type thing with an almost abandoned City I think, except for some workers.

If I remember correctly, there are two versions of the combine. One around the citizens (think the train sequence) are police, but the ones elsewhere (fighting sequences) are the soldiers. The only differences appear to be their weaponry and the color of their masks--white indicates police/city guards; black indicates soldiers.

Gojin said:
I want some of the old humor, such as scientists trying to escape and falling to their doom, hehe. Too bad there won't be many scientists this time (Ok just Eli). I'll settle for citizens of City 17.

lol..hell yea!
those little scared nerds were really funny :>
falling down with elevators and getting eaten by barnacles :/

Those scientists where such fun and Barney is going to take me out for a drink..

my sig used to have something about that, but i find my new one more funny

obviously there is humor didnt you see the e3 04 video alyx is hard to handle :D :D :D :D

TrueWeltall said:
I want to see guys in planes repelling off ropes! I had to play that part in hl1 alot ;)

Woah haven't seen you on here in a while!

Subtle humour will work best, HL2 is not meant to be funny

Yeah, I want some subtle and sadistic/satiric humor.

I wonder who will replace the expendable Barney from HL1... I mean, they can't really kill off Barney in this one since he's a "real" character now.

It could have some secret level or something or a mod called "nolife 2" (lol) and that could have some stupid things. But think about making ur own mod cuz there you could make your own dialogs because the lips are sync through sound :) this was a non clear post

I found the "dont drink the water, they put something in there to make you forget!" and "was that you knocking? I didnt knew we still had a door" pretty funny... and according to doug (video interview), HL² will be filled with these funny quotes and events that will make the world that more alive

Old thread, people. Person who started it probably won't even read the replies.

Please don't bump incredibly old threads, NeLi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back