ok can someone help me about steam refunds??

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

I want to cancel my pre order for crysis 2 after hearing all the consolised reports and playing the ****ty MP demo myself. I believe steam does allow refunds and cancellations for pre orders, right?

Things is crysis 2 was already charged to my credit card last month but i'm assuming that wont be a problem and will just come off on my next statement right? Sorry not too great with this sort of thing i've never had to cancel and get a refund from steam before after all :p

^ is it that bad? I thought it was ok if it was a pre ordered game that hadnt been released yet? =s

i just contacted them now

Afaik, it's the only way to get refunds for anything.

Correct.

Steam Support said:
Question

I bought a game with my credit card through Steam and either don't like it or don't want it anymore. Can I get a refund?

Answer

As with most software products, we will not offer refunds for purchases made online as outlined in the software license - please review Section 4 of the Steam Subscriber Agreement for more information.

We can make an exception for pre-ordered games if the request is received prior to the release date.

so there's no problem, right?
You guys got me worried now =s

As long as it hasn't been released yet they should give you a refund no problem.

Back