Old games - Help required!

Shodan

Tank
Reaction score
I am trying to find out the title of an old point and click game that I had the demo of ages ago.

It was set in a futuristic, dark city, the demo started with you standing in a street. You could go in a building and look around, I remember there being an elevator that you had to fix by opening the cover of the control panel and fixing two wires together with a gum wrapper, that you find outside.

Once you get upstairs, you go into an apartment where I assume a murder victim had lived, in the wardrobe in the bedroom was a safe, the key to it was taped to the top part of a blind, once you opened the safe, the demo ended.

If this reminds you of any old, 2D, point and click game, please post, its driving me crazy!

I was about to say Beneath A Steel Sky at first, but the puzzle I was thinking of involved using 'putty'.

I remember being stuck on this for absolutely ages, getting really frustrated cos I couldnt figure out what to do. I eventually found the putty by accident by waving my cursor over these 3 pixels or something :frown:

An example of bad games design within an astonishingly great game :cheers:

AfternoonLemon said:
I was about to say Beneath A Steel Sky at first, but the puzzle I was thinking of involved using 'putty'.

I remember being stuck on this for absolutely ages, getting really frustrated cos I couldnt figure out what to do. I eventually found the putty by accident by waving my cursor over these 3 pixels or something :frown:

An example of bad games design within an astonishingly great game :cheers:

Yea, I heard a lot of people raving about this game so I downloaded it and tried it. Total suckage. But I know that if you played it back when those kinds of graphics and gameplay were great, then you would appreciate it still.

Very true, retromania! :rolling:

As far as point-and-click games go tho - it is up there with the best :thumbs:

Hmm, i saw your first post and thought 'BaSS'.

I found the demo of this and I played it and it was... different somehow.

Its definatly the same game, I'm just not as intrigued anymore.

Shit. :frown:

Guys, I am looking for the same game but the link that is provided no longer opens. Please tell me the name of the game!!!
Thank you in advance!

I still have my own copy. It's a nice adventure game.

Back