Op Force 2 Mod

I played the demo and I was very imppressed. The re-made houndeye and bullsquid are great, as are the weapon models, althouh the laser shooting thingy isn't that great. The best part easily is the level design. The only actual level that you get to play is very well made. The level is very gloomy and balanced.

My only real bone to pick with the game is that they didn't bring back the deagle from opposing force 1. Along with the lack of Barny's big brother Otis.

i will try it,always loved the original opposing force:D

Although like Black Mesa, they need alot more poeple working on the MOD, I hate it when MODs look good and look fun, but then end up canceled or are terrible, and Opposing force 2 can go very far with a little more help.

This MOD is like a sister to the Operation Black Mesa check it out:
http://www.obmsource.com/

I am really enjoying the mod so far, the Demo was amazing. I wish the Single-Player level was longer, or there was more of them. Because once it was done I was so sad that it had to stop, its just such a great mod.

Few issues I had though:

The M16 and MP5 feel... really weak, underpowered... Like they have no power to them...
The Night Vision, even in the darkest conditions they dont seem to help at all... They are horrible in there current state and I really hope that when the full mod is released these get tweaked so they actually enhance your vision more then they disrupt it...

Back