Vegeta is not a person.

CN7Xb.jpg

(open in new tab for maximum girth)

It was indeed Just Cause 2.

Next!

YNX9u.jpg

Assassin's Creed: Revelation?

All those minarets are a dead giveaway.

Well, yeah. We're not playing "guess the game" here.

hL351.jpg

Well I'm also not fond of playing "Guess the setup," but I have to know. 3 monitors? Nvidia's surround tech?

Hey Pi why don't you play a game that actually benefits from wide angle situational awareness.

OH YOU JUST WANNA SHOW OFF YOUR PRETTY GRAPHICS AND HUGE PICTURES HUH

I believe SupCom is set up to use multi-monitor setups quite well. A friend of mine once played it while hooked up to a projector and had the game on his screen and the "mini map" on the projector so he could easily survey the whole battlefield.

If I had that setup, I'd have to make sure the side monitors were at exactly the right angles. My OCD wouldn't handle it!

Whats the advantage to having monitors like that? Seriously, not being an ass. Just curious, seems like a waste of money to buy two more monitors to see nothing really.

Some games (flight sims and games that aren't corridor linear shooters) benefit greatly from a wide FOV.

It;s not primarily for games, more for productivity. The gaming aspect is just a bonus.

I feel like I've been posting a lot of TOR shots, so I'll spoiler them for those who aren't sick of them.

Having fun with force push (and simultaneous electrocution)
pv2ua.jpg

ab92B.jpg

*Insert Binary Sunset here*
IRUlp.jpg

Vv4KM.jpg

98xXq.jpg

Can't wait to get to Tatooine.. Just got to Nar Shaddaa :(

SWG's Tatooine looks so much better.

EPBc7.jpg

QWu7B.jpg

OqEN4.jpg

5Bm1Y.jpg

Still images of my overnight stay in Balmora

I couldn't get it to look anything like that...the installer seemed to have a lot of issues for me. :?

lol morrowind has more colors than skyrim

First game to make me truly jump.

Second was still great, but the fear factor had worn off. Just a bit...

The second was also more action-focused, which lowered the scare-factor.

I agree with Barnz. Skyrim is just grey-scale everything.

Google image search "skyrim", and just look at all the screens. There is definitely an overtone of grey.

Now google "morrowind" and be blown away with how wrong you are.

Chaaaaarge

ryjpo.jpg

Sitting in the back cockpit seat of a C130, watching an A-10 fly next to us

JoxXS.jpg

We were carrying a Bradley, and when we dropped it and everybody jumped out of the plane, it somehow blew up

vT6Mu.jpg

Myself and another dismount and the Bradley were the only ones who survived

PCyh5.jpg

At first I agreed with Barnz. Then I did this. Now I agree with Unfocused. The only thing in Morrowind that wasn't a shade of brown was the bright blue skybox. Skyrim doesn't have much color variation, but neither did Morrowind.

Morrowind had much more colour variation than Skyrim for sure, you have to agree with that atleast!

EDIT: Also I'm not talking about JUST the landscapes. The characters, items, armor, even the foliage.

I agree with Barnz. Skyrim is just grey-scale everything.

Google image search "skyrim", and just look at all the screens. There is definitely an overtone of grey.

I had done just that before I commented on Barnz' post. I thought he was wrong, but I wanted to confirm that.

Morrowind is foggy and muddy and the colors reflect that - brown, grey, lifeless green and the occassional blue sky.

Skyrim is more green and blue. It is kind of monochromatic in the snowy sections (not surprisingly, as it it not surprising that Morrowind's mud and fog are brown and grey), but it also has the warmer sections with summer colors as well as autumn-colored parts in the south. I'd say it contains a quite wide spectrum of colors.

Yeah, I think this is one of those cases where a limited color pallet doesn't really mean something negative. Skyrim is supposed to feel cold so colors are clamped and theres an overtone of blue and grey. Morrowind is supposed to feel earthy and wet. They're not brown or grey just because hurr durr looks cool, but because its conveying the atmosphere of the locale. I've had no qualms with the color pallets of any Elder Scrolls game.

Back